Best priced Rocket 3 Touring and best trade in

So I sent Randy Baxter (Baxter Cycles in Marne, IA) an e-mail note asking about trading with them. I'd dealt with them before with vintage motorcycles. They're very honest, and seem to have an excellent ability to move motorcycles in both the US and overseas. They're pretty big in the vintage bike export business.

In any event, Jeremy called me back quickly, I sent him some pictures, and we worked out a deal that was $2000 better for me than the one offered to me by Castle. It was pretty much all in the trade value of my '08.

I drove up there with my '08 in the trailer, and drove home with the '14.

They put my '08 up for sale at a fair price, and they sold it in the Spring market. They made money on the deal, and I have been very happy with the '14 ABS.

So ... Baxter is also quite good about working out shipping details. In fact, they've actually brought a trailer to my house to pick up a vintage bike ... Randy makes trips around to get vintage bikes whenever he gets enough leads to make the trip worthwhile.

I would have liked to trade with Castle or Pandora, but even with the expense of the trip up there, I came out $1500 to the good by going to Baxter.

I got my R3T from Randy Baxter as well and he was great to deal with. He delivered my bike to Texas on his way to Alabama. I would go back to Baxter.

Guys,

Been looking at potentially trading my 08' R3T for a 14' 2 tone red and black.

So far I only have one offer and it did not excite me. Is there anyone out there known for putting more into your old R3T or coming off list of $17,299?

I bought this one at Castle Powersports and while their service has been decent except for one service guy they give the impression they don't appreciate business.

My quote is from FRS Powersports in Memphis. I intend to check Castle and Big 4 Cycle in Evansville as well.

thanks

Huntsville, Alabama has Triumph now.

Try Yamaha-Triumph of Byron, Georgia. Speak to Tom Bulger. You will not be disappointed, Saved me almost $2,000 on new 2014 last June.

Try Yamaha-Triumph of Byron, Georgia. Speak to Tom Bulger. You will not be disappointed, Saved me almost $2,000 on new 2014 last June.
I'd look for a leftover, if you can find one. I bought my 2009 in 2010 for 13,795 off of a list of $16,999. Best purchase I ever made.

You know it is a double edged sword. We love our bikes because they are different. Now, because they are different, they don't sell many, thus the never ending spiral.

Guys,

Been looking at potentially trading my 08' R3T for a 14' 2 tone red and black.

So far I only have one offer and it did not excite me. Is there anyone out there known for putting more into your old R3T or coming off list of $17,299?

I bought this one at Castle Powersports and while their service has been decent except for one service guy they give the impression they don't appreciate business.

My quote is from FRS Powersports in Memphis. I intend to check Castle and Big 4 Cycle in Evansville as well.

thanks
Copy that on service guy at castle, I bet I know the one you’re talking off

I purchased my Red & Black 2014 R3T with 2800 miles on it in 2017 from Classic Iron in I think Fredricksburg Va. For Approx $11,000. Seemed to me that was a decent price for a 3 yr old. Rocket at the time. I believe I did most of my searching on cycle trader. Hope that helps.

Back