Best jack to go with Jack-Be-Quick

@PaddyO Here's a picture of the different stands that I use. Short for front and tall in back. I remembered why I cut one ear off the short ones. Ya can't go under the floor board rails with the type of lift that you are using. With the ear off you can put the stand under the front engine guard bar.

15510221535146505250644258033591.jpg

Hope that helps!

As the manufacturer of JBQ, I also recommend a 2-rail lift as pictured above. I personally have owned the Harbor Freight model, and it has served me well for more than 12 years without issue so far.
If (from the right side) you put the LH rail under the JBQ bracket, the RH rail will be under the sump, stabilizing the bike and lifting both wheels.
If you place the RH rail under the JBQ bracket, you'll only lift the rear wheel.
Thanks for your trust in JBQ!
Hello, I bought a JBQ several years ago and didnt mount it. Now I need to install it and have lost the instructions to attach it to my roadster 2018. can you send a copy of the instructions to me? much appreciated, John

Hello, I bought a JBQ several years ago and didnt mount it. Now I need to install it and have lost the instructions to attach it to my roadster 2018. can you send a copy of the instructions to me? much appreciated, John
PM me your email address and I'll be glad to send it to you.

Bob

Last edited:
Back