Best Bang for Bucks $$$$

I wish the ram air included a bung for the pcv and it would be perfect.

I'm thinking about doing that, but I just haven't got around to putting it on yet. My first plan is drill an opening for a grommet to fit a plastic pipe nipple so I can attach the hose to it. If it appears it can't be done I'll just put a rubber dorman plug in the opening. Where the opening will go and still have clearance is what I need to figure out when I do the install.

Anyone else done this?

For your set up I would go for the Ramair as it is easy and everything is included. The Ramair will also handle street cams if you want a bit more - beyond that its all different.

The big plus for the RamAire is that it has a place to properly locate the air temp sensor into it's backing plate

INDEED!
The Ramair has that as well! :p :rolleyes: :roll:
With bearclaw intact:
#1 = Ramair
#2 = K&N 2780

Dont forget UNI Filters will fit under the claw too.
download.jpg

Ramair.

Already had the pipes.

Better than trying to put the huge amount of plastic back under the tank.

@Roscoe - this is an interesting topic, and one that has been addressed at length in the hundred years of accumulated experience on this site -- all searchable.

If you are really interested, I suggest you spend some time using the search function, and if you still have questions after that, please ask.

Yes I realise it was probably flogged like a dead horse but when I done a search it gave me heaps of topics but nothing really made sense in one thread so to speak, I tried creating a poll just for a poll sake but it seems I stuffed it up and it didn't work, still getting used to using this platform.

So sorry if I am flogging a dead horse my apologies but new people come every day like me and can't find stuff, not only that it gave me a surprising insight that Ramair are trusted now and a lot of you stand and run with them which caught me off guard. I was a apprentice mech in the 80's and ramair was absolute crap back then we went with a hiflo type uni filter back then.

Thankyou to everyone for your insights and reply as it has helped.

Back