Best Bang for Bucks $$$$

@Roscoe You're doing great -- not that you need me to tell you -- you fit right in with all the wonderful people with whom we are so fortunate to share this space.

Yes I realise it was probably flogged like a dead horse but when I done a search it gave me heaps of topics but nothing really made sense in one thread so to speak, I tried creating a poll just for a poll sake but it seems I stuffed it up and it didn't work, still getting used to using this platform.

So sorry if I am flogging a dead horse my apologies but new people come every day like me and can't find stuff, not only that it gave me a surprising insight that Ramair are trusted now and a lot of you stand and run with them which caught me off guard. I was a apprentice mech in the 80's and ramair was absolute crap back then we went with a hiflo type uni filter back then.

Thankyou to everyone for your insights and reply as it has helped.
There is no such thing as a dumb question.:):):):):) Dumb is not having enough sense to ask>

I was a apprentice mech in the 80's and ramair was absolute crap back then we went with a hiflo type uni filter back then.
Believe me ( I have to ask this trust as I cannot tell you more) the history behind the NEW iteration of RAMAIR is frankly quite astonishing. The guys running it now are NOTHING like the old ones.

Back