Basic Tuning Video

The Rocket was absolutly stock, when it came in. Even the ecu-counter was at 1. I just made the changes described in the video.

Great video need to see more : header glowing red again after putting 200 miles go figure I’m back to square one again with tune ecu
Looking at all connections on wiring now ecu must be getting bad / low signals ?

Thank you. But it will already work with stock air filter. Any feedback is welcome.

Your Rocket succeeded over the ****** rockets in the German Motorrad Magazine, while other German tuners didn't. So this gives you a lot of credit. Your tunes will be very welcome.

Sorry, afaik it won´t work.
Also maps of the older Roadster are much more restricted by secondaries,
And it is different in all gears.
The best way to get a map that works perfect over all gears is to manipulate the gear sensor.
It should be set to 4th or 5th gear. Then you set secondaries to 100 and adjust fuel tables.

Prost
Ulf

Thank you. But it will already work with stock air filter. Any feedback is welcome.

I installed my Ramair and your tune over the weekend, and I am sure it is a combination of both, but, on my way into the office this morning I grabbed a fistfull of throttle at ~20mph and pulled the front wheel probably 2 feet in the air. In first gear. Before, I have always had to use fork rebound to bring it up and always had to be under 5-10 mph

I made three small changes to your tune.
1. Increase max speed slider all the way
2. Correct speedo to -0.6 ( not sure I need this with the Excedra Max rear tire, but Hanso put it in his tune he made for me)
3. Decreased the fan turn on to 96 degrees F.

Thank you.
Is she also running incredibly smooth and responsive?
Like she has never done before?

:)

Back