Tuning in my area

skaarlaj

.040 Over
Ride
2016 Rocket 3
Hello all, I'm considering adding Carpenter exhaust and a Ram air intake to my 2016 Roadster. At the moment, I'm bone stock. The only thing that is holding me back is the tuning aspect of the whole thing.

I'm just looking for recommendations on who in my area / (if any) know these Rockets fairly well, and can get me running good with a few new parts. I live in Rock Springs, Wyoming, about smack dab between Salt Lake City Utah, and Denver Colorado, so not much of a hot-bed for cycling, lol.

If I can get tuning figured out, I was planning on going straight through Carpenter for the header/ exhaust, does anyone have a link on where to get the RA intake for these bikes? Thanks guys.

Hello all, I'm considering adding Carpenter exhaust and a Ram air intake to my 2016 Roadster. At the moment, I'm bone stock. The only thing that is holding me back is the tuning aspect of the whole thing.

I'm just looking for recommendations on who in my area / (if any) know these Rockets fairly well, and can get me running good with a few new parts. I live in Rock Springs, Wyoming, about smack dab between Salt Lake City Utah, and Denver Colorado, so not much of a hot-bed for cycling, lol.

If I can get tuning figured out, I was planning on going straight through Carpenter for the header/ exhaust, does anyone have a link on where to get the RA intake for these bikes? Thanks guys.

I fully endorse 2 wheel dynoworks. Great guys. Let me know when you're headed in for a tune and I'll try and book the same day to get mine refined after I put my new cam in. Nels can do either tuneecu or pcv whichever you prefer.

I fully endorse 2 wheel dynoworks. Great guys. Let me know when you're headed in for a tune and I'll try and book the same day to get mine refined after I put my new cam in. Nels can do either tuneecu or pcv whichever you prefer.
Ok, it won't be for a while, but they can do this remotely? Also thank you very much for the help, I don't know exactly why I'm so stumped when it comes to understanding the tuning for these bikes.

Ok, it won't be for a while, but they can do this remotely? Also thank you very mutuch for the help, I don't know exactly why I'm so stumped when it comes to understanding the tuning for these bikes.
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger on that. My learning curve is now a flat line. So I leave it to those who have been around the game for awhile. If anyone knows a good tuner in Kansas City MO. area let me know. I was impressed by a tune shop in the area till I asked about Tune ECU and they had never heard of it. :mad:

Ok, it won't be for a while, but they can do this remotely? Also thank you very much for the help, I don't know exactly why I'm so stumped when it comes to understanding the tuning for these bikes.

Don't bother with any remote tunes. Might as well just install the CES/Ramair tune and call it good. The bike will run smoother and feel better after a trip to Kent, that much I can say for sure! It's worth the trip.

I'm sorry I thought you were in WA state ,just realized that's be Wyoming, big difference!

If you can make the trip come out, if not your best bet is the CES/Ramair and a power commander so any tuner can dial it in.

Last edited:
Or,

If you want to save yourself 4 hours or so on the road come up to Spokane for one of the two days Nels brings his portable dyno over to Spokane. He usually does April and September.

bob

Or,

If you want to save yourself 4 hours or so on the road come up to Spokane for one of the two days Nels brings his portable dyno over to Spokane. He usually does April and September.

bob
What would he charge if I had the parts on, and whatever tuning device he uses?

Back