Basic Tuning Video

Sorry, no link. We just make them from time to time for our own use. But Paul Bryant should have some.
I have done quite a few of these modificataions with TORs and stock exhaust. With a good map we get about 160hp at clutch and 150rwhp. The difference between the two is in a 2 or 3hp range. Power comes from Y-pipe and filters.

Well it isn’t working like it’s supposed to now. Popping back through the throttle body’s (already balanced), and stalling often when coming to a stop

Well it isn’t working like it’s supposed to now. Popping back through the throttle body’s (already balanced), and stalling often when coming to a stop

Sounds to me like you should make a reset and have a look at tps adjustment.

Hi new Roadster rider Morgantown Wv 2015. Just ordered TORS and Ramair, and looks like cross pipe is next. Please let me know if you get yours sorted out, because I am thinking of going the Power Commander Route and a Dyno. I just do not trust myself with TuneECU, I do just enough on the computer to order parts:) Will see you on the road.

Hi new Roadster rider Morgantown Wv 2015. Just ordered TORS and Ramair, and looks like cross pipe is next. Please let me know if you get yours sorted out, because I am thinking of going the Power Commander Route and a Dyno. I just do not trust myself with TuneECU, I do just enough on the computer to order parts:) Will see you on the road.
juice_man_86 I ordered the T bars from Chandelierman, should be here any day. You asked for a picture I will send you one of them on my bike, my Roadster is the same color as your's.

Back