Attention Oklahoma Texas captains!!

You might consider FM 455.
I was on it a few weeks ago, a bunch of it has been re-paved when you get east of 35. Not much hills but some kick arse twisties.

Ima still try to meet up with you guys on Sunday :unsure: - I have Rick @1K9 's cell # - would be coming from Tyler if I can make it happen
Has anyone decided on a meet up time & place in Ft Worth?

Hey guys, Lupe has big problems, they are having record rainfall there, he was supposed to be off next week, but he's a plumber, he's working this weekend and all next week, so we won't be able to go for a ride. I'm coming in a van, just going to grab a bike from him and load it up, he feels real bad, but it's out of his control, maybe catch you guys next time.

Hey guys, Lupe has big problems, they are having record rainfall there, he was supposed to be off next week, but he's a plumber, he's working this weekend and all next week, so we won't be able to go for a ride. I'm coming in a van, just going to grab a bike from him and load it up, he feels real bad, but it's out of his control, maybe catch you guys next time.

We are supposed to get some of that rain tonight but I do understand the work part of it. You got to do what ya got to do when dooty calls and don't chew your fingnails as a plumber.

Lupe, we'll see ya on the way to Virginia. I'm trailering there and back. Stopping in Monroe Louisiana to visit a friend. I hope you did not get flooded or hit by windy stuff.
It looks bad.

Sorry guys, i feel bad for spoiling the fun, we are swimming around here and the job that was supposed to be finished next week still needs to be finished next week, rain put a 3 day hold on it but still need to be done by thursday of next week which means no vacation:(, oh well, will save it for Virginia,

Back