RAA Oklahoma edition (fall launch) set date.

Couple 10 hour days if we ride, or a day if we trailer, I'm riding with Dave and Dan later this week, I'll see if there's anyone else interested.

A little bit unusual in a couple of respects.

We *may* have a reservation for a non-smoking queen (apparently, smoking is o.k. in some parts of the inn).

They do not ask for credit cards - at least not for the reservation (though the web site shows the standard cards). Didn't ask for email, and no confirmation offered.

I just got off the phone with Becky, a nice lady, who says she handles reservations for both properties.

She just said, "You have a room, and you'll owe $241.00 when you arrive."

If one tries to find ratings for Rockin' H, the one "up town" is either less traveled or new, so the comments are for the one south of town.

To make matters a bit more confusing potentially, Dallas Street and Highway 271 are one in the same, and a second Rockin H is a few miles south of town.

We are reserved, we think, for arrival evening of the 20th, and checking out the morning of the 24th.

@mexican - 2 bikes - 3 peeps
@Joesmoe - 1 bike - 2 peeps

Last edited:

A *may* have a reservation for a non-smoking queen (apparently, smoking is o.k. in some parts of the inn).

They do not take credit cards - at least not for the reservation.

I just got off the phone with Becky, a nice lady, who says she handles reservations for both properties.

If one tries to find ratings for Rockin' H, the one "up town" is either less traveled or new.

To make matters a bit more confusing potentially, Dallas Street and Highway 271 are one in the same, and a second Rockin H is a few miles south of town.

We are reserved, we think, for arrival evening of the 20th, and checking out the morning of the 24th.

The hiway is a 2 lane road, main street basically, the town is very small, only one motel, not 2 anymore, the one up the street is shut down, i guess not enough customers,

We *may* have a reservation for a non-smoking queen (apparently, smoking is o.k. in some parts of the inn).

They do not ask for credit cards - at least not for the reservation (though the web site shows the standard cards). Didn't ask for email, and no confirmation offered.

She just said, "You have a room, and you'll owe $241.00 when you arrive."

If one tries to find ratings for Rockin' H, the one "up town" is either less traveled or new, so the comments are for the one south of town.

Welcome to Oklahoma. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Not that sophisticated. #amn they even have stop lights in that city.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Back