RAA West-cursing the Texas Heat

JoseyR3Wales

Living Legend
Ride
2014 Victory Vision Tour
I want to ride this one more time before I no longer can. You Texans know when it's cooler but like D.A.C. said I ain't above cursing the Texas heat. Amarillo and a natural beauty, Palo Duro canyon. It's very flat here except for the canyon. Supposedly 2nd largest after the Grand Canyon.
20180617_120426.jpg

These are pictures of pictures on my computer but this place was magical to me. The colors are surreal. How far is Tyler Texas from here ? Amarillo has a good Hooters with ice cold Sheiner Bock on tap. Plenty to see and do for a few days. Mid way from here and California of pretty close.

These are pictures of pictures on my computer but this place was magical to me. The colors are surreal. How far is Tyler Texas from here ? Amarillo has a good Hooters with ice cold Sheiner Bock on tap. Plenty to see and do for a few days. Mid way from here and California of pretty close.

Bout 8 hours from Tyler. If you were to do this some time next year, stay here overnight on the way. I’ll ride with ya to Big Texan. No way I can eat that 72 oz challenge but chicken fried steak is great there. :cool:

Last edited:
Bout 7 hours from Tyler. If you were to do this some time next year, stay here overnight on the way. I’ll ride with ya to Big Texan. No way I can eat that 72 oz challenge but chicken fried steak is great there. :cool:
Is that avoiding Dallas ?

Back