RAA West-cursing the Texas Heat

I swear I'm about to distance myself from just about everyone I know which in some peoples minds that would be a blessing. Life is like Survivor, the closer you get to the end the less folks think of you and the more inclined they are to cut your throat to save their own arses. I am at peace with my decisions and I ride quite well alone. This is not a statement that reflects upon my friends here. I am set upon by the hounds of hell from all directions. Valhalla is my reward. Alba Gu Bra'th .

Be who you are brother. Let the chips fall where they may.

^What he said. Me, as I get closer to the end, I could give a rats ass what other people think, and I find myself more at peace than I ever was.

il_570xN.1221818294_8tfn.jpg

I'm in as long as I'm not offshore. I have a ride to Mexico in November if you really want an adventure

Going to see the doctor on my dime, SCREW YOU OBAMA, and get my meds adjusted. No matter what, it's still SCREW YOU OBAMA. I wonder if the one person that would have found the cure for cancer was aborted before birth by someone that says we're separating kids from parents at the border. Rhetorical I assure you. Think .

Still worth avoiding even if it's hours longer, I lived there in the late 70s, borrowed a friend's bike to ride to work, as it was faster than driving. I moved there a week into a heat wave where it went over 100 25 days in a row, record at the time. From Buffalo, lol, rude awakening.

If I owned Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas- Mark Twain

I am also from Western NY and have lived in Dallas for 11 years now. The new record was set in 2011 at (71) 100° days in a row.... Not a fan. There are benefits of living here, Summers aren't one of them.

https://www.weather.gov/fwd/d100info

I am also from Western NY and have lived in Dallas for 11 years now. The new record was set in 2011 at (71) 100° days in a row.... Not a fan. There are benefits of living here, Summers aren't one of them.

DFW - 100° Day Summary
Yup, I even remember where I was when I heard on the news that it was broken. Not Andrew from the Alabama Hotel, are you?

I swear I'm about to distance myself from just about everyone I know which in some peoples minds that would be a blessing. Life is like Survivor, the closer you get to the end the less folks think of you and the more inclined they are to cut your throat to save their own arses. I am at peace with my decisions and I ride quite well alone. This is not a statement that reflects upon my friends here. I am set upon by the hounds of hell from all directions. Valhalla is my reward. Alba Gu Bra'th .

What's recently happened to you, Amigo????
Worried!

Yup, I even remember where I was when I heard on the news that it was broken. Not Andrew from the Alabama Hotel, are you?

No, not the Andrew from the Alabama hotel but it would be a small world if you're talking about Alabama, NY. I used to love getting subs across the street at the deli/butcher.

No, not the Andrew from the Alabama hotel but it would be a small world if you're talking about Alabama, NY. I used to love getting subs across the street at the deli/butcher.

Haha, yup, picked up 2 subs there last night and went across the street and had a couple beers at the hotel. Misread your post though, that you were still in Dallas. Small as Alabama is, there is another Andrew that has a Rocket. I live right down the road.

Back