RAA West-cursing the Texas Heat

@JoseyR3Wales I grew up in the Texas Panhandle (Pampa, where the wheat grows and the oil flow, where men are men and heifers are nervous). For you or @Joesmoe or anyone else, I recommend the Red River Steak House in McLean, TX Red River Steakhouse - Authentic Texas Steakhouse. This is right off Route 66 and I-40 and worth the stop. And If you want some route 66 History and some of my own, stop by Alenreed and see the old gas station my great granddad Kiser built. It is closed now but is on the history register.

Oh yeah, this is a great tune that exemplifies our life styles on the plains. Saddle up and ride. If they don't like my kind then I'll burn it down going out the other side.

Last edited:
I want to ride this one more time before I no longer can. You Texans know when it's cooler but like D.A.C. said I ain't above cursing the Texas heat. Amarillo and a natural beauty, Palo Duro canyon. It's very flat here except for the canyon. Supposedly 2nd largest after the Grand Canyon.
20180617_120426.jpg
not to far from the grand canyon myself or even the good roads in my backyard some will testify of these here rides,friends are always welcome here at my house

I swear I'm about to distance myself from just about everyone I know which in some peoples minds that would be a blessing. Life is like Survivor, the closer you get to the end the less folks think of you and the more inclined they are to cut your throat to save their own arses. I am at peace with my decisions and I ride quite well alone. This is not a statement that reflects upon my friends here. I am set upon by the hounds of hell from all directions. Valhalla is my reward. Alba Gu Bra'th .

I swear I'm about to distance myself from just about everyone I know which in some peoples minds that would be a blessing. Life is like Survivor, the closer you get to the end the less folks think of you and the more inclined they are to cut your throat to save their own arses.

Be who you are brother. Let the chips fall where they may.

Back