Attention Oklahoma Texas captains!!

[QU
You have my cell number and can leave the Truck / trailer at my house, my daughter and her crew will have my truck and trailer. Your hotel is just a few miles away and plenty of places to eat and such we can grab dinner and see anything you want to see in Cowtown. It is projected to be about 50 to 70 degrees Sunday morning so prime riding weather, a little cooler in Ark.
OTE="Tripps, post: 440789, member: 2619"]Looking forward to meeting you, Dog.[/QUOTE]

Changed the hotel to the place on the cornet of Halton and Texpress. Just go west on Watauga and so on Halton to Americas Best Value.
Will meet you at your place. 5 PM Saturday.

[QU

OTE="Tripps, post: 440789, member: 2619"]Looking forward to meeting you, Dog.

Changed the hotel to the place on the cornet of Halton and Texpress. Just go west on Watauga and so on Halton to Americas Best Value.
Will meet you at your place. 5 PM Saturday.[/QUOTE]
I think you may have the days crossed, Chris will be getting to Tulsa saturday and we will ride to FW sunday, unless you guys agreed on something different, which is fine with me

Will meet you at your place. 5 PM Saturday.
I think you may have the days crossed, Chris will be getting to Tulsa saturday and we will ride to FW sunday, unless you guys agreed on something different, which is fine with me[/QUOTE]

No, we'r good. When I said your place I meant Wayne's place. Which way are we going? Also we can start driving from Wayne's place and meet you somewhere. You duke it out with Wayne. I'm just following. Next time we can start in Houston. Want to go to Dauphin Island in Mobile Bay.

I'd like to get back to Tulsa Tuesday, if that's cool, I have friends in Wise county, Texas I'd like to bop down and see.

I have to say, I'm looking forward to seeing Lupe and family again, and anyone else that shows up, but I can't believe I'm going to see my buddies in Alvord Texas again. I lived there 40 years ago for a couple years or so, came back here, lost touch, and never was back there again. I tried Googling them a couple times with no luck, then about a year ago, I found one on FB. Of my 3 best friends down there, all 60-65, I can't believe all 3 ended back up in Alvord, it only had 400 people back when I lived there. So I am going down Wednesday, I asked if he had a couch for us, my buddy said, for you, the presidential suite, should be cool, 2 of them were among the best guitar players I knew, they still play together, I imagine they learned a few things in 40 years, one, Louis, could play Chet Atkins better than Chet Atkins way back then.

I have off Sunday and Monday and have to be back to work 6am Tuesday. Lets see all we can, they are calling fort good weather, looking forward to meeting everyone.
Lupe, let me know if you want us to run north and meet up somewhere or plan on doing the N. Texas part first.
There aresome good roads out around Alvord where Tripp was talking about.

I have off Sunday and Monday and have to be back to work 6am Tuesday. Lets see all we can, they are calling fort good weather, looking forward to meeting everyone.
Lupe, let me know if you want us to run north and meet up somewhere or plan on doing the N. Texas part first.
There aresome good roads out around Alvord where Tripp was talking about.

Ha, never thought about it, I didn't ride then. Nice country, but pretty flat, as I remember.

Back