ATGATT & HIVIZ etc

From link in post above re Lumen paint
Lumen bike looks black in the daylight, but reflects white at night

lumen-city-bike-21.jpg

Last edited:
Guys - I have decided to go on a "Macna" Hunt once my "working week" finishes. Found a couple of places in Spain that say they have it. My concern is sizing as from all accounts they seem to be a close cut garment.

Or even mix in some Glow in the Dark
They paved a test section of Bicycle path here in Canberra with glow in dark product.

Bruce glow in the dark bike track trial a first for the ACT

1450445639406.jpg

A bike path that glows at night, similar to this track in Gosford in NSW, will light up parts of Canberra's northern suburbs from next week.

Canberra cyclists can ride on a glow in the dark bike track that will be trialled as an alternative to street lights for the first time in the ACT next week.

A surface treatment that would light up at night had been applied to a 220 metre-long path.
The product looked like thick sandpaper and was made from a combination of aggregate and minerals which absorbed sunlight to provide eight or more hours of illumination.

Places such as parks and nature reserves do not have street lighting due to the impact on native fauna and high costs and this technology, which allows the path to emit a soft glow at night, is a great alternative to the more traditional overhead lighting. The surface has now been applied and will take a number of days to settle before its full illumination comes into effect early next week.

The glowing path would boost safety for pedestrians and cyclists at night and was expected to have less of a negative impact on nocturnal animals than street lights.

Guys - I have decided to go on a "Macna" Hunt once my "working week" finishes. Found a couple of places in Spain that say they have it. My concern is sizing as from all accounts they seem to be a close cut garment.

Chris,
Do like the glow in the dark concept!
I really dislike web sites that do not list prices!
Happy hunting - bet they be spendy!

Welcome to the light!

image.jpg
Awwwww Tex that's so cute :rolleyes::inlove and loooooook all neat hee hee awwww so cute :)
And nice one on the Scots typing :roll: that's so weird seeing you type it .... I can just imagine u tryna speak it .... oh please put up you speaking that :laugh: :thumbsup:

Back