ATGATT & HIVIZ etc

barbagris

Mad Scientist
Ride
1979 Guzzi V1000G5 - 2018 KTM 790 Duke
OK I'm getting older. And with that has come a little more sense.

In a moment of macho weakness I was looking this morning at "schhhhhhhhhh" HiViz options for helmets - Jackets etc.

And discovered these. Dutch. VISIBILITY | Product categories | Macna

Flourescent I'd seen but this was new to me. I'd seen Cordura etc reflect IR light but this is enough to get my attention.

I've used Black Diamond reflective tape - but a full jacket. Hmmmmmm.

OK I'm getting older. And with that has come a little more sense.

In a moment of macho weakness I was looking this morning at "schhhhhhhhhh" HiViz options for helmets - Jackets etc.

And discovered these. Dutch. VISIBILITY | Product categories | Macna

Flourescent I'd seen but this was new to me. I'd seen Cordura etc reflect IR light but this is enough to get my attention.

I've used Black Diamond reflective tape - but a full jacket. Hmmmmmm.

Welcome to the light!

image.jpg

All the gear. 46 years I've been fortunate... T-shirt on hot days years ago (we didn't have mesh) but now I wear the gear. Mesh in the summer is COOLER than bare skin/t-shirt, etc.... Now I wear Motoport USA | Custom Motorcycle Apparel Kevlar mesh in warm Southern heat and Custom and Standard Leather Motorcycle Jackets and Textile Motorcycle jackets, Racing Suits & riding apparel for men and women: by Vanson Leathers America's leading producer of motorcycle clothing. when it's cooler. Full face Arai as well. Because, like the airbag in the steering wheel of my car, I'll be very happy if I never need it, but, if I do, I'll be so very glad it's there.

All the gear. 46 years I've been fortunate... T-shirt on hot days years ago (we didn't have mesh) but now I wear the gear. Mesh in the summer is COOLER than bare skin/t-shirt, etc.... Now I wear Motoport USA | Custom Motorcycle Apparel Kevlar mesh in warm Southern heat and Custom and Standard Leather Motorcycle Jackets and Textile Motorcycle jackets, Racing Suits & riding apparel for men and women: by Vanson Leathers America's leading producer of motorcycle clothing. when it's cooler. Full face Arai as well. Because, like the airbag in the steering wheel of my car, I'll be very happy if I never need it, but, if I do, I'll be so very glad it's there.

No discussion of motorcycle leathers is complete without considering Langlitz Leathers in Portland, OR.
Been wearing their leather since 1978 - top drawer, custom hand made stuff!!!
Langlitz Leather | World's Finest Motorcycle Leathers | Custom Leather Garments

Back