What do you consider ATGATT?

Some places/states earplugs are illegal.

As far as eye protection....
As usually happens, I was riding in the dirt with a full face motocross helmet w/ goggles. They got muddy so I couldn't see, pulled them down onto my chinbar and in less than 5 minutes got a rock kicked up by another rider and it POPPED my eyeball!! I actually had to have my eyeball stitched! Still have a cataract in that eye to this day.

Some places/states earplugs are illegal.

As far as eye protection....
As usually happens, I was riding in the dirt with a full face motocross helmet w/ goggles. They got muddy so I couldn't see, pulled them down onto my chinbar and in less than 5 minutes got a rock kicked up by another rider and it POPPED my eyeball!! I actually had to have my eyeball stitched! Still have a cataract in that eye to this day.

A few states especially Ohio have some stupid laws regarding ear plugs,some states only allow custom made plugs(which you shouold be wearing anyhoo) now my state Florida, allows ear plugs but does not allow anything in your ear that makes a noise so earphones are a big no no, but why anyone wants to listen to music while riding is something I will never understand :banghead::D

custom made plugs(which you shouold be wearing anyhoo)
Have you tried the Flare Isolate?. I have custom moulded plugs (Ear Inc and done by them not a reseller) but so far the Flare Isolate is far better functionally on long runs.

No! - I do not understand why either unless there is more than gimmick in their claims about metal attenuating sound. There is a difference (albeit at first try, small) between Aluminium and Titanium versions. Oh and their Snoozer plugs, whilst more resistant to long hour usage are not (ime) as comfy. Odd?.

The Custom moulded plugs are better for shooting ime.

Absolutely atgatt

Attachments

• 125D3256-3307-4C33-B436-0BD83E23627D.jpeg
    125D3256-3307-4C33-B436-0BD83E23627D.jpeg
    318.5 KB · Views: 1
Back