At last the fastest Colour

I'll Start by saying I love Skip like a Brother but I have to say the following to Richard....................
What a Load Of Bull**** and I am disgusted in you Richard you Bloody turncoat Skip is trying to bait and convert you and you turn into a YesMan or should that be YesBoy Stand Up for your Colour which Black isn't or you have you forgotten this famous Aussie flag and what it stands for..... stand up for your rights and Don't Ever let Anybody Brain Wash you cos black is not a colour so there fore doesnt even belong in a thread tittled "At last the fastest Colour"

What's wrong with these people Hanso, they just won't listen when told "BLACK IS NOT A COLOUR". When will they ever learn:D

I would like to see you try your black is not a colour our non reflective friends, I wanna be there:D:D:D:D:D
I know you are only joking but I am not racially inclined I could give a Sh#t if some ones skin is purple, yellow, brown or even black they are all Human Beings and under the skin they are exactly the same colour as you or me.:)
I repect our Native Australian's and don't think of the skin colour in fact when I talk to people it is the personal traits, actions and the way they treat me which governs how I interact with them I have over the years had a lot of Aboriginal Friends and would never refer to them as Blacks:)

Hey I just fitted a set of those Chrome frame covers on my bike the other day but I must say the Samheaders/Staintunes and chrome look better on my bike cos........

.....It is Red:D

Hanso I am just curious here.. and believe me when I say I am not stirring OK
But !! :p Can you tell me honestly ... What shade of RED is your Bikes Shadow ???

I only ask in case it's Black mate, but Im sure is'nt :D

Sorry....................Just wondering ?

Hanso I am just curious here.. and believe me when I say I am not stirring OK
But !! :p Can you tell me honestly ... What shade of RED is your Bikes Shadow ???

I only ask in case it's Black mate, but Im sure is'nt :D

Sorry....................Just wondering ?
:rolleyes: very easy answer a shadow has no colour as it is merely the absence of light, You still see the colours of the object it is casting the shadow on but because the light is traveling around and bouncing of other objects (refracted light) to light up the area it will appear darker due to absence of direct light, now go back to School enroll in Science an Art Classes and learn about colours and about refraction of light :D

Black it is

Fastest Color Scientifically Proven...JET BLACK!
Jet Black is the fastest colored R3 based on a couple different scientifically proven principles. First of all, Jet Black bikes are on average the lightest due to the fact that we have the thinnest paint from having to buff the dog**** out of it. In addition to this, metallic additives in all of the metallic paints, definitely add weight to the paint as well as additives found in special paints like carbon black. If any paint color was going to be the fastest it would have to be a non-metallic, simple paint color. Now when compared to an White, or Red one has to consider the heat transfer of these colors. Because Jet Black transfers heat the best, during a high speed run the rush of air over the bike is going to do a much better job of dissipating the heat on a black bike than on any other color. This benefits the Jet Black bike by providing lower temperatures and more power. (I would go so far to say that Jet Black bikes probably make an extra 1hp at least over the least ideal silver R3 on a real world dyno, with wind rushing naturally over the bike We all know that, all things being equal, the bike that is lighter and has more power is going to be faster! So the verdict is in.
The fastest R3 color is...........JET BLACK.

That is unless my fat arse is riding it :D

Fastest Color Scientifically Proven...JET BLACK!
Jet Black is the fastest colored R3 based on a couple different scientifically proven principles. First of all, Jet Black bikes are on average the lightest due to the fact that we have the thinnest paint from having to buff the dog**** out of it. In addition to this, metallic additives in all of the metallic paints, definitely add weight to the paint as well as additives found in special paints like carbon black. If any paint color was going to be the fastest it would have to be a non-metallic, simple paint color. Now when compared to an White, or Red one has to consider the heat transfer of these colors. Because Jet Black transfers heat the best, during a high speed run the rush of air over the bike is going to do a much better job of dissipating the heat on a black bike than on any other color. This benefits the Jet Black bike by providing lower temperatures and more power. (I would go so far to say that Jet Black cars probably make an extra 1hp at least over the least ideal silver R3 on a real world dyno, with wind rushing naturally over the bike We all know that, all things being equal, the bike that is lighter and has more power is going to be faster! So the verdict is in.
The fastest R3 color is...........JET BLACK.

That is unless my fat arse is riding it :D
are you talking bikes or cars and the fact you had right there is yes a Black motor disapates heat better so is superior than a silver motor, oh and you forgot to mention the size of the gonads

are you talking bikes or cars and the fact you had right there is yes a Black motor disapates heat better so is superior than a silver motor, oh and you forgot to mention the size of the gonads

of course Rider Skill, Gonad Size and type of Road Is the real deciding factor .... saw that post on a BMW forum and modified so I could yank some Red Captains chains :D Look Like it worked:eek:

Back