Anyone interested in doing Three Sisters this year?

At the
15104933706831546174448.jpg

Rick went and put LEMMON PLEDGE on my bike before I got outta bed! :eek: :thumbsdown:
$hit! Now it smells like Art! :( :rolleyes: :p

Made it to San Antonio a couple hours ago. Worst day so far this trip. Rain, rain, rain! With the slick ass pavement and my badass tire, the last 25 miles were tenuous indeed.

The ride from Leaky to San Antonio and through SA was rainy most of the way. Some incredible scenes of low clouds in the skirt of the Texas Hills. Once past the rain conveyor the ride was fast in traffic.

I still have to digest the weekend. For me @ 60 something this stuff is a big deal even if i'm slow.

We went from Leakey to Dallas to pick our dog up from my daughters house, then another 95 miles to Tyler. Rained 3/4 of the way. Got warm in Waco then cold again in Dallas :thumbsdown:
This was a trip where you spent more time just overcoming the adversity than anything else. That being said, the company was by far the best part of all. Seeing some great friends, and also meeting some great people that I only knew from the website but finally got to hang out with. Nothing but fantastic people here :) :) :) :)

We went from Leakey to Dallas to pick our dog up from my daughters house, then another 95 miles to Tyler. Rained 3/4 of the way. Got warm in Waco then cold again in Dallas :thumbsdown:
This was a trip where you spent more time just overcoming the adversity than anything else. That being said, the company was by far the best part of all. Seeing some great friends, and also meeting some great people that I only knew from the website but finally got to hang out with. Nothing but fantastic people here :) :) :) :)

I second that. Don't forget the cook. Thank you for all your effort and the food and all those who fed us.

Back