Anyone around SE QLD to help me with test riding a R3R?

That bikes been for sale for awhile he would be itchin to move it on as they arent the triumph dealer anymore. hopefully should be able to knock abit down of the price.

he would be itchin to move it on

He is still playing hard to get, and not showing much interest in coming down on the price. I told him, I could pay $5000 more from his ticketed price (or $6000 more from his asking) and get a brand new run out model with 0 kms and 2 years factory warranty.
I had offered him $13,000

I am in no rush tbh, if I don't find any good deals till the end of this year, am going to give myself an early birthday present and buy a brand new one. Already have approval from Mrs Finance Manager so no problem there either :) Then plenty of time to get ready for RDU 17 :)

Might be a better idea. Pay abit extra get a new bike sounds like a better deal. 40000ks for a bike that old, it put me off it.
Agreed, those kms were constantly pestering me as well.
I thought, if I get a Rocket, its going to be with me for quite a while. Might as well get a brand new one and take care of it and it will give me company without trouble for the long run. I don't see a bike that would replace a rocket when I buy one...at least not in the near future.

How much is he asking I picked up my 2014 R3R with 4500km on the clock for 15K...:thumbsup:
If your not in a rush just keep looking one will come up I bought mine from Melbourne flew down road it back over 3 days loved it....

Private he was asking 17k told he could keep his rego and roadworthy and offered him 15K he said yes ok. I couldn't get a deposit on it quick enough...:roll::roll:

Just read your post about purchasing the bike; lucky bastard to get that deal :p

The ride from Melb to Brissy is nice as well. I made that ride twice; once two up with the Mrs. First time we stopped at Mittagong and second time at Golburn. Good way to enjoy a new bike :)

Just read your post about purchasing the bike; lucky bastard to get that deal :p

The ride from Melb to Brissy is nice as well. I made that ride twice; once two up with the Mrs. First time we stopped at Mittagong and second time at Golburn. Good way to enjoy a new bike :)
Thoroughly enjoyed it I rode from Melbourne to Canberra then Canberra to Port Macquarie then to Brisbane on the 3rd day sat behind a truck on the last leg and watched my kms per tank rise to 413km...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back