ArekDeBoss

Turbocharged
Ride
Rocket 3 GT 2022
So today I have picked up my new bike.
My wife called her "Black Betty"
After almost 600 km each way it's finally home. Now I just need to read the manual 😜

Attachments

• IMG_20210814_100316.jpg
    IMG_20210814_100316.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 133
OUTSTANDING!!! Congrats! Manual? Nah... who reads those... :whitstling: :sneaky: :roll: My bride has either directly named or helped me name all my rides too...
-MIG

Congrats. You finally got all the stars to align. That is one good looking ride. Have fun and ride safe on those northern Ontario roads....
That will be even bigger challenge than passing M road test lol
Got it from Inglis motorcycles in London. Good service so far just so so far away 😞

Last edited:
That will be even bigger challenge than passing M road test lol
Got it from Inglis motorcycles in London. Good service so far just so so far away 😞
Congrats!! Enjoy. Gord Inglis and his whole family are excellent people who really care and go the extra step When there is a problem. I also have to travel quite a way to get to them but its worth it.

I purchased my Rocket from Inglis back in 2013. Very happy with the support and service I received from them. Enjoy!

@ArekDeBoss have you finished reading the manual yet?
Haha gave up long time ago ;-(
Decided will learn whilst riding , you know the usual way lol
I have to be honest we have been blessed with the weather and have been commuting to work every day. Have done over 1000 km already. Love this piece of machinery although there is one thing I thing is worse then on a previous model.
Pillon passenger seat.
When wife gets on the bike with me I feel a bit too close to the tank and with forward controls it does not feel comfortable at all. Older model was better from that point of view. Looks like will have to look for seat and back rest modifications.
Apart from that its freaking ACE!

Back