F9A762B7-C61B-4AE0-A4AE-696A3E0E4BFD.png

The

3Katz; That's what I call a motorcycle review. Dan likes his and it appears to have all of it's bolts in place.

Honda Valkyrie Bagger would be my choice if buying new. I have a 1997 as a spare and like it a lot.

aaaand I agree with BMW=snob's group. Except Anthony. He's just High Class and likes high performance. The GS rides nice Budwiser so ugly? :laugh::laugh:
I like his bike but what am looking at is really over the top. As mentioned by Journeyman28778 i would probable not fit in very well with my Harley Jacket. :(:(:(:(:(:( Back to the Yamaha. They do cover the bike for 5 years unlimited mileage so any issues will be fixed by them. Checking now to see if Shawnee dealership has a qualified mechanic. Don't mind to much working on the Rocket but with all the toys on the Venture would not even attempt it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I like his bike but what am looking at is really over the top. As mentioned by Journeyman28778 i would probable not fit in very well with my Harley Jacket. :(:(:(:(:(:( Back to the Yamaha. They do cover the bike for 5 years unlimited mileage so any issues will be fixed by them. Checking now to see if Shawnee dealership has a qualified mechanic. Don't mind to much working on the Rocket but with all the toys on the Venture would not even attempt it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sonny, I called our local Yami dealer & he said the 2020's are not shipped out yet but some of the other model 2020's have come in so he expects them by September. Let me know if you need me to keep checking on that

Please do. Believe some dealerships are claiming to have but when you get down they say it will take awhile to find one. Makes sense now. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Would much rather buy a bike out of Texas. Red tags and such will not go into details here but you can figure it out. Saves me money is all i can say.:D:D:D:D:D:D

Please do. Believe some dealerships are claiming to have but when you get down they say it will take awhile to find one. Makes sense now. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Would much rather buy a bike out of Texas. Red tags and such will not go into details here but you can figure it out. Saves me money is all i can say.:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ok, I'll keep checking :thumbsup:

And if you'd like - Pull this up and call them, ask for Anson in sales & tell him you are the guy from Ok that I talked to him about. Very reputable shop

2020 Yamaha Star Venture Transcontinental Option Package in Tyler, Texas

upload_2019-8-13_16-11-31.png

Last edited:
The

3Katz; That's what I call a motorcycle review. Dan likes his and it appears to have all of it's bolts in place.

Honda Valkyrie Bagger would be my choice if buying new. I have a 1997 as a spare and like it a lot.

aaaand I agree with BMW=snob's group. Except Anthony. He's just High Class and likes high performance. The GS rides nice Budwiser so ugly? :laugh::laugh:

I wouldn't have one but I must say, despite the issues I mentioned my dad still likes his Cali. Plenty enough power for him, comfortable, nice big screen and he likes the way it rocks when revved as well.

almost 10,000 looks and 300 hooks..this thread took wings and sailed all over the place...

sonny, stay true to your roots get a new roadglide ultra..you know you won't be happy with that rice burner..

Let's just jump to the dramatic conclusion. Problem fixed- sticking with the Rocket!

However, if you do go with the BMW, I'll definitely join you, Sonny, at their next rally :laugh:

BMW is out. Just can not go that way. Yes looking hard at the venture. Nice ride. The last few years have ended up parking it during the Months of Dec and Jan. Just to **** old to handle the extreme cold Figure with a heated seat and grips plus a bike that is basically a tour bike could handle it. Selling the Rocket no ****ing way. Might get pissed and blow steam but ain't going there. Kind of like the Harley. Can not sell it either. First loves are hard to depart with. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: No matter how much they can piss you off.

Back