Oh my but what have I done? A KLR?

I was supposed to be riding in DV a couple of weeks ago but tripping over the tie down strap with the bike in the back of my truck two days before my departure and it finished me off. I hit and twisted the knee but it had not been doing well since the surgery anyway. It just doesn't seem to be healing.

The friend who I was going with with went on ahead, spent 8 days there on his TW200 and said it was beautiful, with cactus flowers in bloom to boot.

So who's KLR on the ground is that Dan, the one with the IMS tank and is that trailer a toy hauler?

So many of my friends have knee,hip and shoulder replacements and all wish they hadn't waited so long. The only draw back is a few gave up riding for fear if they ever injured themselves what would be the complications of repairing it again.

That's what I was told by all of my friends who had knee replacement surgery. Well, it appears mine just didn't work out.

Mike,
I'm worried about you!
Pizza!
Just saw this Steve. Yes, by all means pizza; if we only could. How I miss the things in life I took for granted, such as going out for a pizza with friends, or just getting together for a beer and some camaraderie. And it's only been a week or two since we lost that.

Just saw this Steve. Yes, by all means pizza; if we only could. How I miss the things in life I took for granted, such as going out for a pizza with friends, or just getting together for a beer and some camaraderie. And it's only been a week or two since we lost that.

We missed our opportunity.
How much life has changed since I wrote that message on March 6!

Back