29 pages and no new bike in sight.:p

:laugh::laugh:
Had one day off due to eye injury. Have been and will remain on twelves until the first. No time right now. With all the overtime money a pretty down payment is not going to be a issue. When the 2020 arrive i will be ready. Don't want a 2018.

Last edited:
Had one day off due to eye injury. Have been and will remain on twelves until the first. No time right now. With all the overtime money a pretty down payment is not going to be a issue. When the 2020 arrive i will be ready. Don't want a 2018.
Oh Lord don't say eye injury. I feel your pain as I have suffered on and off with eye problems since I was 18 years old. Get well and save your money so you can have what you really want. DON"T settle for second choice especially for moneys sake, it is to late in life for that crap. I just spent a wad on another watch and I'm broke for a while.;):rolleyes::laugh:

20190820_234922.jpg

Still waiting. Dealership in Shawnee OK. says around the middle of November for the 2020 model. Been talking to a guy on Facebook who has done over 60,000 miles on a 2018 model. He rode it on some kind of charity run across the states. Very impressed with what he has to say about the bike. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Kind of made up my mind this time. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Keeping the Rocket. Sell the Harley before than i hope. Not much of a market right now for Harley's. :(:(:(:(:(

Have you looked at the Guzzi's? I don't know if they have solved some of the quirky problems, but if they have, they are as smooth as silk and relatively torquey. I drove a Cali touring and was impressed. May not have the storage you're looking for though. It's sleek compared the Yamaha you're looking at.

My buddy Dan brought a Guzzi California to the last RAA, I think a couple of guys rode it, it's comfortable and peppy enough, I'd ride it coast to coast.

Just placed a bid on a brand new Yamaha transcontinental. 2018 down in Texas. No difference between the 2018 and 2020 models. Had no idea that they come with twin alternators. Four hour ride from the house but am good with that. Grey color no fruitcake colors. Even offered a trade in (Harley not the Rocket) We shall see what they come back with. My credit rating is off the charts so if they *****around with that am done. If they give me what i asked for well looks like i have a ride in front of me. Ride the Harley and come home with twice the bike at a good price and financing.We shall see. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back