I am depressed!

Good on ya for the weight loss Nat and sorry to learn that you'll be needing some heart surgery. And that's a lovely lass in the photo.

I still have a bit of hair left but need to lose another 20 pounds before my second knee replacement. Try as I might I can't shed a pound.

Did I mention that I surely do miss my Touring?

Oh and you guys are fortunate to be able to attend the Barber vintage bike event. I've always wanted to but......

Edit: Wrong pic. This is the one I meant to post with me and my new girl.
What Luck.JPG
Thanks , I'm a bit like the original Michael Finnigan ! absolutely no money here , I was a gym junkie before I met the lovely Taya , Altho the consultants assured me that previous steroid abuse had no part to play in my illness , They certainly helped me become a lard arse when I stopped training not too long before I was diagnosed! I'm just very fortunate that she stuck by me . :inlove

:laugh: :laugh: That was quick considering you been up all night ;) I'm going for a Peaky Blinders cut next I think ?

Yeah a Mohawk would look half @rsed with a a mullet like that,

220px-User-Ich_with_Mohawk.jpg

you need to go the go the full bonnet.;):D

220px-Native_American_PowWow_9488.jpg

But never this white blonde afro worn by a serious weirdo:sick::sick:

54ab2b94bbb2c_-_elle-boys-with-curls-perms-phil-spector-xln-xln.jpg

Thanks , I'm a bit like the original Michael Finnigan ! absolutely no money here , I was a gym junkie before I met the lovely Taya , Altho the consultants assured me that previous steroid abuse had no part to play in my illness , They certainly helped me become a lard arse when I stopped training not too long before I was diagnosed! I'm just very fortunate that she stuck by me . :inlove

Yup, bad stuff and it probably a difficult thing to determine just what effect the steroid had or will have. It's good that you are off of them. But you're looking good now and Taya is a wonderful lady for standing by you through all of it.

I became a lard ass all on my own when I retried after a 35 year career, during which I lifted weights for conditioning. I'm trying to become a gym rat but it just hurts like the devil in my old age. Every night when I turn in I resolve to hit the gym in the morning and then put it off another day. Procrastination is another thing one gets very good at in old age.

Back