I am depressed!

But you forgot to mention you are just like one of those millenials and took a gap year...and now you're paying the price! Plus point is you haven't passed the 'buck'!!
That's coz I not got a buck to pass ! :(
Believe me when I say , no body wants a gap year like mine . to be fair , it was more like a couple of gap years , both of which were completely devoid of any fun , except for the interaction with you great guys here ! :inlove On top of that , my gap years left me with a legacy of Rhumatoid arthritis , a ruined right
20191005_172230.jpg
20190930_123129.jpg
ventricle heart valve for which I am waiting for a suitable pig to donate me his and no bloody teeth ! My gap years were deemed as permanent , but i decided i have far too much suffering left to do yet , so with the help of a wonderful young woman , and 3 gallons of full spectrum CBD oil summoned my inner saxon to go from this to this ! by the way , i am here sporting my new @BigNorm Harley tee . Thanks norm ! :)

This is the first time in six years I have missed Barbers Vintage Weekend and the reason being Triumph no longer sponsors the event but in all fairness the Triumph presence has been **** the last two years.
Yeah, not sure what Triumph is up to. I test drove one BMW a few years ago for a laugh and since then I get invited to every event they hold for customers and prospective customers.
I’m a registered triumph owner and I don’t hear from them...not even once. Or any of their dealers.
If I didn’t stumble across my Rocket in the way that I did, I’d probably still look at Triumphs and shudder at the thought of owning one.

That's coz I not got a buck to pass ! :(
Believe me when I say , no body wants a gap year like mine . to be fair , it was more like a couple of gap years , both of which were completely devoid of any fun , except for the interaction with you great guys here ! :inlove On top of that , my gap years left me with a legacy of Rhumatoid arthritis , a ruined right
20191005_172230.jpg
20190930_123129.jpg
ventricle heart valve for which I am waiting for a suitable pig to donate me his and no bloody teeth ! My gap years were deemed as permanent , but i decided i have far too much suffering left to do yet , so with the help of a wonderful young woman , and 3 gallons of full spectrum CBD oil summoned my inner saxon to go from this to this ! by the way , i am here sporting my new @BigNorm Harley tee . Thanks norm ! :)

WOW, the only thing to lose now is the Mullet! ;):D

WOW, the only thing to lose now is the Mullet! ;):D
I'm bringing it back . I insist on a mullet renaissance ! The old fellas here who are , let's say more follically challenged ? Are no lesser men because they can no longer sport such a fine mullet ! merely since I have not aged since 1983 , is no reason to be bitter .All that glitters is not gold ? I get awful tangles when riding my bike , my soft shiny locks blowing wildly in the wind .And then of course I have the hassle of washing it every couple of months ? And the fact I have no limescale , as Taya saw fit to place a bottle of cif next to the shampoo on the hair care shelf , and I thought it was conditioner ! I tell you , it's hard being me ! ;) :D

My aches and pains seem trivial now. YOU ARE THE MAN Nat67! May great things come your way.
Thanks mate ! :) Altho I used up most great things at an age far too young to appreciate how great things were . I know I did at least 10 years of awesome things , but I'm buggered if I can remember half of em ? :banghead:

Back