Alrighty Who's The Smartarse

Don't forget them high cost blinkers that were only on a day or two! ;):D

As @Mittzy said it would be good to know whether a repairable write off or Statutory write off? The former may have a few more vultures looking for a nearby perch! ;):whitstling::D
I be one of them vultures :p:p:p

Agreed Value $21,000 premiums a little higher but if I had it at Market Value then I am guessing a hell of lot less!!!!!, not sure what it is classed as but I have permission to retrieve personal items including recent additions not listed on policy once it is taken to salvage yard in Sydney
Bloody hell mate what a windfall there.:thumbsup:
What insurance company do you use?

Shannons, I originally insured it for Purchase price $25,000 then as I added expensive items like the Corbin Seat $1,200 and headers with custom collector plus modified Staintune muffers, total exhaust replacement cost of $4,000, over the years it depreciates and last renewal was $21,000, they are really good to deal with and I will stick with them purely for there no fuss easy to deal with attitude

Shannons, I originally insured it for Purchase price $25,000 then as I added expensive items like the Corbin Seat $1,200 and headers with custom collector plus modified Staintune muffers, total exhaust replacement cost of $4,000, over the years it depreciates and last renewal was $21,000, they are really good to deal with and I will stick with them purely for there no fuss easy to deal with attitude
I have agrees insurance wit Youi and it's only $17,000 and $320 a year

I be one of them vultures :p:p:p
I'll let you as I will ask when I go to get my bits of it but I can tell you seat is apparently unmarked and from what I can see the exhaust is undamaged apart from a few scratches in mufflers and OEM lower heat shields which would probably polish out apart from that there is only the front wheel if not bent, but I will have garage sale as I have spare back wheel and other goodies like still in packet tank side rubber pads and a still in package "140 cubic inch" oil tank badge which I never got round to fitting plus servicing spares but don't rush me as I will put an Add in the Classifieds when I am ready

I'll let you as I will ask when I go to get my bits of it but I can tell you seat is apparently unmarked and from what I can see the exhaust is undamaged apart from a few scratches in mufflers and OEM lower heat shields which would probably polish out apart from that there is only the front wheel if not bent, but I will have garage sale as I have spare back wheel and other goodies like still in packet tank side rubber pads and a still in package "140 cubic inch" oil tank badge which I never got round to fitting plus servicing spares but don't rush me as I will put an Add in the Classifieds when I am ready

Yeah, initially after the ambulance departed the two police, truck driver and I scoured the area and found all the bits of luggage and contents but beside a few things like parts of broken screen, LH bar grip, LH head light,nothing much had broken off the bike itself. The seat was still on and unmarked as well as I could tell so I took it off and we loaded it all into the Police 4x4 and they followed me the 25miles back to Hay and dropped it off once I got a cabin at the c'van park. They were all astounded a seat could be worth $1200! The seat got to the Tow providers before the bike got picked up the next day and then was placed with the bike.

The radiator was leaking along with fuel from tank but engine was unscathed externally.

Back