aaargghhh stupid stealership

RidinSunshine said:
You know if you hadn't "added" it you were gonna hear all about it from me!Especially since I think yellow is the ONLY color!:D

No duh!!:) Can any man deny this next quote: HELL HATH NO FURRY LIKE A WOMEN SCORNED" Hears the full quote:
Heav'n has no rage like love to hatred turn'd
Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn'd.

I must include yellow since the hottest babe on a Rocket owns one.;) ...and the color is called "SCORCHED", which really rocks as a color name.:D

Just another thought. See if the dealer that has the red bike with the black engine also has a black bike with the silver engine. I'm sure you could get him to swap out the body parts for a small fee 'cause that is exactly what I did when I bought mine. Get what you want, or you will never be really happy. ;)

My 2 Cents Worth

Just Do Something!

I have no idea what's best but I'm trying to get some more postings so I can get up to 200 before fall. Probably replys don't even count but these little notes keep the fingers moving and the arthritis stays dormant a little longer.

Actually, it does come down to what you want and which features are most important to you. I also thought the black engine was a quick way to recognize the '06 but if they ran out of paint ( that still sticks in my craw) then there's nothing you can do about that and go on to the next point on your list. Make a list with questions like:

Is riding now most important to me?
Can I wait for exactly what I want?
Would I be happy with the R3 no matter what the color combination?
Etc.......Etc......

Now by each question put a Y or N. At the end of the list, add them up and go with that choice. The only good thing about making choices is when you come to that "Fork in the Road", and you choose one path.............you don't have to worry about the other path.....IT"S ALREADY BEHIND YOU. See.......that was easy!

I wish you the best and I see it as a win/win situation because either way you'll be sitting atop the most powerful production motorcycle in the world ( and I'm guessing parts of the moon that are bright)!

It's like George Carlin once said, " Some people see the glass half full and others see it half empty. I say the glass is twice as big as it needs to be".

Ride Safe

Back