A viewpoint from a Non Rocket 3 owner

....and cobbers....some we havnt met...nor likely too cos they be WAY over there somewheres!!!....dosnt seem to matter cos we all have the same blood rushing thru us......good to have you around Justdad.....and...i gotta say...you sound like Willy Nelson to me!!

....and cobbers....some we havnt met...nor likely too cos they be WAY over there somewheres!!!....dosnt seem to matter cos we all have the same blood rushing thru us......good to have you around Justdad.....and...i gotta say...you sound like
My old dad would have liked the Willie Nelson comparison, he was one of his favorites. Willie probably has me in the looks department. I'll try and not wear out my welcome, just a guest here after all.

...on the road again...comes to mind..lol
Dad always was partial to Willie's Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain. You sparked an idea....I'll try and use one these songs in a video later. I lost my best riding buddy in 2006 but he recorded these songs and he would be having a birthday soon and I'm sure is wife and boys would love a motorcycle video with their dad singing. Thanks for spark.👍👍

Great video. I meet @Tal through the forum and @sleeves. Both good buggers too.

Screenshot_20201031_194603.jpg
Steve on the left went back to a sports bike. TAL on the new Rocket GT middle.
Me on the right an 06 classic Rocket last weekend after a 300 mile ride with the Triumph riders Club. Dinner done and a few ciders.

Great video. I meet @Tal through the forum and @sleeves. Both good buggers too.

Screenshot_20201031_194603.jpg
Steve on the left went back to a sports bike. TAL on the new Rocket GT middle.
Me on the right an 06 classic Rocket last weekend after a 300 mile ride with the Triumph riders Club. Dinner done and a few ciders.
I was starting on that video Tal inspired me make. The picture looks like good friends having a good times. Thanks for posting.

Back