A bit about me and my rocket 3

HI & welcome Andy
I ordered my Rocket from On yer Triumph ten years ago, not Triumph dealers anymore.
Got my Bonnie one year ago from Bulldog, they are good people.
My Rocket is more modified than most. :sneaky:
These are great bikes,just decide how much power you want
200 or 500 it is there for the asking, just need to spend a few quid. :thumbsup:

Gday mate, welcome aboard the power addiction train. Healthiest addiction Ive ever developed albeit a bit costly.

I could sit and talk with you for hours.. did the tts kit work with no hiccups, is the bike still usable at low revs like they say.
I'm not sure I like the belt configuration just behind the front wheel..does it pick up a lot of dirt.
Is the supercharger self lubricating or attached to the engines oil supply
What did you have done by carpenter and was it needed..andy

Well Andy first I must say I do not know all the advances Richard has made with his kit. I can see where if some of the advances made by tune boy are incorporsted in the TTS kit great strides can be made. Tune boy now has GM 2bar map sensor capability where when I got my kit they did not. This can be a great improvement in tuning verses eliminating the map sensor all together and just tuning with the Fueling tables. The biggest problem with forced air is fueling quality from gas station to gas station. You never know if your going to get into some bad quality fuels which can craete havick on the engine.

The bike operates fine at low rpms and I have never had a problem with the belt being in front of the engine. The belt guard does deflect most debris. The supercharger has a selfcontained lubrication system and utilizes a special traction fluid for the planetary drive system.

Now I did add a lot of Carpenter work to mine not that it needed it I just took the horse power addiction to a new level. I added high compression pistons, larger intake vales, big cams and porting along with O-ringing of the head. One might say I went overboard in the search of power. But then someone had to go there :D

If yours is a 2014 model I cannot speak as to whether the ECU has been made tamper proof or not. I would get used to it while your under warranty which will let the companies the do modifications work out the ECU bugs if there is any.

Now I did add a lot of Carpenter work to mine not that it needed it I just took the horse power addiction to a new level. I added high compression pistons, larger intake vales, big cams and porting along with O-ringing of the head. One might say I went overboard in the search of power. But then someone had to go there :D

Someone did.

Back