On the evening news a week to two back, somewhere in the mid west, was a UPS or FedEx shipper involved in a major ice storm related accident. Must have been a huge accident to make the evening news. On second thought, we've been fed a steady dose of Anna Nicole Smith circus issues for weeks. Anything to keep our thoughts on something other than important issues. How's that for a silver lining:D

To say the least. Three weeks they have had my money. I will be upset if I get my credit card statement with those items are on it and I haven't received them yet. Did you try to contact them?

Maybe there really are a few good deals out there...

After over a week I got a reply to my email:

Its being shipped today. You will recieve it next week.

This delay was an unforseen, extensive one, which we hope we both can put begind us in the future.

Again, our apologies.

Anyone else out there still hasn't heard anything or gotten their goodies yet?

Life is a beach......

Pig9r:

It's all kind of ironic isn't it? You first posted the 50% off sale notice here and even gave the company kudos and then you get the shaft. Sometimes it sucks to be the bearer of good things.:flame:

I don't know if Bart got his, I'll call him and ask.

I didn't get in on the sale but I still like Coweta Cycles everyday 20% discount. Besides, everytimke I order something from them, they always send me something extra that I didn't order like the 17 tooth countershaft sprocket for the Bonnie that cam with my tank bra.

They must of have received a shipment today from Triumph of the remaining backordered stuff. I bet it will be a long while before they do 50% off again.

Back