30% off some OEM parts

Journeyman

"And this one is just right" ~ Goldilocks
Ride
2020 3R
Just got this email (maybe everyone did). I have no affiliation (or particular love for..) this seller, but maybe there's something on here someone needs.

At least you'll know that it's in stock, unless it really isn't.

1639069889326.png

Bike Bandit
*Offer valid only until December 31st, 2021, Discount will be applied from original prices and will be shown at the time of checkout. This promotion may not be combined with any other coupons or offers. No Returns or Exchanges. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Orders placed with the promotional discount are not eligible for a return, refund, or exchange.

Just got this email (maybe everyone did). I have no affiliation (or particular love for..) this seller, but maybe there's something on here someone needs.

At least you'll know that it's in stock, unless it really isn't.

1639069889326.png

Bike Bandit
*Offer valid only until December 31st, 2021, Discount will be applied from original prices and will be shown at the time of checkout. This promotion may not be combined with any other coupons or offers. No Returns or Exchanges. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Orders placed with the promotional discount are not eligible for a return, refund, or exchange.
I got the same, maybe I'm too cautious but to me it didn't pass the smell test.

Umm...."Orders placed with the promotional discount are not eligible for a return, refund, or exchange."

As they rarely if ever have the item ordered in stock or even available from Triumph in the UK, refunds are the normal result of any Triumph parts orders I have ever made with BB.

Be afraid, be VERY afraid!

Back