After that you will have to wait until April 1 (Flip's anniversary) to see prices this low again.

Boy, brother-in-law, you hammered that. WRONG DATE Guess again.....

I'm a little late on this one, but, I got on the website and I see no discount at all. The tank pad is list at 80 bucks. I got one for 60 bucks (remember Bart, I ordered it on your computer on Turkey Day) from Coweta Cycles in Newman, Georgia and they even sent me a spare 17 tooth countershaft sprocket for my T100 that I never ordered, how thoughtful.:D

I called "after" the prices went back up just to see if the sale had ended. When the guy (Frank) stated the sale was over, I said, "OK, I just needed to check for myself". He asked what I was wanting to buy. I listed the Silencers, tank bag & accessory power outlet. He stated that, because I called in, he would allow me to order those parts & proceeded to take my order. I ask if I could also throw in the tank knee pad & he wrote that down too. Saved 20% (wish I had of jumped on the wagon when it was 50% savings) so I'm pretty happy. Now I just need to get the Rocket to the buddy's garage we've been insulating over the past several week ends. TOR's & the cat bypass, that's going to be nice.

Thanks for the discount tip Pig9r.

I'll take that 17 tooth sprocket, it is my favorite on the Speedy.

I still have no word on my large order, I have not called in to check. No rush, I do not feel like going out in the garage at zero degrees and bolting on bling. Especially with the orthopedic Birkenstock on my left foot, the aftermath of some foot surgery a week ago. I walk like Festus.

Hey BanjoBart, you gonna be ready to rock-it on the Rocket when the time comes? I hope for you a good recovery so nothing impedes you riding style.

Good Luck.

Received my entire order today. :DMuch sooner than expected:D:D

I'm sure sorry everyone didn't get in on the savings. This fog light kit isn't worth more that the sale price. Two not so attractive lamps with fugly bolt attachments, two mediocre brackets, and a wiring harness. Of course I'd not be happy with Kuryakan bullet prices either. What we do for indulgence is almost cause for war.

Last edited:
Back