I already have the best out there on order: Carpenter Racing Megaphone 3 into 1's. More net hp gains than any mentioned above. Far superior

Carpenter Race Engines

I beg to differ. ;) :)

I changed many things during its evolution, but I got the exhaust right early on. ;)

:p

I haven't seen back to back comparisons with Carpenter's, but I gained 27bhp over ToRs and CAT delete. Same dyno, same tuner, same day. Burbles threateningly through town and howls like a banshee when hammered.

Long headers and short Supertrapp means it's easy to shove a probe up to fine tune individual pots.

I haven't been here for a while but I think it is the place to go for r3 information. I want to find a set of 3 into 1 pipes for my bike does anyone know who sells them?:rolleyes:
Motorcycle Exhaust Professionals at Slacks Creek . Brisbane. Made the 3 into 1 system on my bike.

Hey mate

I bought a 3 into 1 from a bloke in England about 4 months ago for $800. It looks and sounds awesome. His name is Mark Fox and if you join the facebook Triumph group you can chat to him there. His phone number is Tel 0044 7886 180 182.

Cheers,

Attachments

• IMG_0782.jpg
    IMG_0782.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 209
I beg to differ. ;) :)

I changed many things during its evolution, but I got the exhaust right early on. ;)

:p

I haven't seen back to back comparisons with Carpenter's, but I gained 27bhp over ToRs and CAT delete. Same dyno, same tuner, same day. Burbles threateningly through town and howls like a banshee when hammered.

Long headers and short Supertrapp means it's easy to shove a probe up to fine tune individual pots.

They are a very nice looking system I must admit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Predators

I would give my small left-one to have the predators. Will there ever be another chance for them? Great stuff.

I already have the best out there on order: Carpenter Racing Megaphone 3 into 1's. More net hp gains than any mentioned above. Far superior. I suppose Hombre may have a better set up as a one off, but that's about it.

& there I was thinking I had the best on order
Did you know six pipes rule :p

Thanks for the information but none of these pipes take my fancy. I love the look of the R3 but not that keen on the pipes. I have always wanted 3 into 1's for the R3, I had them on the old GT750 some 25 years ago and really liked the look. If you guys can find out anymore please let me know.

Ponters is having a 3 into 1 exhaust made in Adelaide, through Neville Lush. Photos and info on this site if you have a look around mate. Shop down in Springwood Qld made my 3 into 1 , cost $1,200.Not sure how much the ones Ponters having made will end up costing.. but they are available.

Back