3 into 1 Dain Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.J

Supercharged
Ride
Triumph Rocket III 2005/ Triumph Rocket 3 R 2020
Has anyone purchased this exhaust,its a 3 into 1 exhaust being sold on ebay by this fella in the US his name is Dain he has a youtube vidio of the exhaust and the fitting,it does away with the cat box and looks really simple to fit i ask as i am going to buy one and wondered if anyone else has already done so,i ecu may or may not be affected but is no problem if it is i just like the simplicity and the look and sound of it

I had a Dain slip-on -- the headers weren't his. Like any changes that affect the air flow, one needs to retune the bike for best results.

I had a Dain slip-on -- the headers weren't his. Like any changes that affect the air flow, one needs to retune the bike for best results.
:thumbsup:

Triumph Rocket 3 Tour Performance Exhaust

O.k. This would appear to be the one you found. It is the one I had. Like he writes, if you're o.k. with the sound (was a bit loud for me), it's a good value.

I question the performance claim, is it does nothing for the restriction of the headers -- only the tail pipe is his - the headers would also have to be changed to realize any performance gains.

Has anyone purchased this exhaust,its a 3 into 1 exhaust being sold on ebay by this fella in the US his name is Dain he has a youtube vidio of the exhaust and the fitting,it does away with the cat box and looks really simple to fit i ask as i am going to buy one and wondered if anyone else has already done so,i ecu may or may not be affected but is no problem if it is i just like the simplicity and the look and sound of it
That's for the touring model!!! You have a 05 standard different animal.

Triumph Rocket 3 Tour Performance Exhaust

O.k. This would appear to be the one you found. It is the one I had. Like he writes, if you're o.k. with the sound (was a bit loud for me), it's a good value.

I question the performance claim, is it does nothing for the restriction of the headers -- only the tail pipe is his - the headers would also have to be changed to realize any performance gains.
I just liked the exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back