2021 Rocket 3 Releasing In November. Looking for the differences

...FWIW...There will be a PCV created for the new Rocket im told...just hasnt been as yet. I understand that that is only ok for fueling ...fair enough.. but add a decent exhaust system...which im currently having made...a good tune via the pcv and im sure more horses will be born....not a huge amount but enuff to keep me happy....fingers crossed in anticipation.
Once they figure out how to dial in timing on the new one it should be a mammoth, it is probably retarted to meet noise pollution and other standards but boy when that thing gets opened up its gonna be a handful

Once they figure out how to dial in timing on the new one it should be a mammoth, it is probably retarted to meet noise pollution and other standards but boy when that thing gets opened up its gonna be a handful
Yes but until then it is a total piece of chyt, according to some. :rolleyes: I am actually quite pleased with mine as it is stock.

I had received an email back from triumph. Apparently there was zero changes made to the 21 rocket. Im surprised to say the least.

...FWIW...There will be a PCV created for the new Rocket im told...just hasnt been as yet. I understand that that is only ok for fueling ...fair enough.. but add a decent exhaust system...which im currently having made...a good tune via the pcv and im sure more horses will be born....not a huge amount but enuff to keep me happy....fingers crossed in anticipation.
Do you know any good exhaust guys in NZ?😏

So in essence the 2021 is the 2020's that were left over parked at the dealers. Just call them 2021's and jack the price. I can't believe they wouldn't change the colors. I'm a little bummed. I guess we will have to wait and see if there are any differences at all.

At least for Germany, probably for all of Europe, this is not the case. There are no leftover bikes parked at the dealers because the Rocket for all practical purposes is sold out for 2020.

Back