2021 Rocket 3 Releasing In November. Looking for the differences

With regards to the original question: Received my Rocket 3r this Friday. It is a 2021 model according to the papers, but I could not find any obvious changes over the 2020 model I had ridden a few months ago.
I'd expect it to be a four year model, with 'refresh' updates. Economic realities of investment recapture.

Don't matter This is now. Go ride it, enjoy your good fortune.

If I've learned anything through recent events is not to lust for more when I'm so blessed, and not to take tomorrow for granted.

FWIW....I have clocked up 3500kms on my GT now and so far...comparing it to my 2016 Roadster which had dyno tune via PCV...progressive front forks with heavier oil...Ohlin Rear shocks...a 55 profile rear tyre which lifted the rear a tad changing the turn in capabilities a wee bit...plus other cosmetic additions...i would rate the GT another level up.
The handling is much more superior with cornering such as a sports bike...no pushing out wide...the power thru the 6 speed box is even right the way thru the rev range and infact at 180kms in 6th gear with the throttle twisted...the bike launches so as to take you by suprise a bit.
I know storage isnt great as Sonny mentions but Triumph dont build baggers...its not their style is it...never has been and probably never will be...
If you want you can add stuff via the likes of Corbin or buy a Bagger of another breed...its ok......Me...i love this new Gen Rocket....its all i wanted.

Well this thread looks like it went off topic some time ago...

I picked up a 2021 GT a couple of weeks ago. Colors were identical, but the dealer said that Triumph actually raised the price of the grey model by a little bit. Didn't bother me as I preferred black anyway. Dealer told me nothing had changed between the model years though (can't swear to it as I don't have a '20 also). They had two '20s on the floor (one GT and one R), and two '21's that had just arrived and were still in crates (again one R and one GT). They were offering $500 off the '20s without asking. I ended up getting the '21 GT for $1000 off.

Back