2020 Triumph Rocket 3 Fender Eliminator

you can go online to triumph Australia....find the R model...go to configure and add the bits you want to the pic of the bike...it will give you the dollar value as you go ....
Daaaam! And my right arm lol..... What the hell I may as well spend it can’t take it with me LOL

Anyone no the dimension on the rear seat ? The R model to the GT? Just went did a test ride on the R model and it’s a fail with that seat ..... I know you can put a GT seat on the R but I’d like to let the missus sit on one before I buy.

Anyone no the dimension on the rear seat ? The R model to the GT? Just went did a test ride on the R model and it’s a fail with that seat ..... I know you can put a GT seat on the R but I’d like to let the missus sit on one before I buy.
I test rode both. The rear seat on the GT is no wider but is it deeper/higher... still looks only comfy for a trip to the chippy with Kylie M on the back though to be honest.

edit: if Kylie M was on the back, I wouldn't be taking her to the chippy... just for clarity!

edit 2: I will absolutely be replacing the rear seat with a filler pad anyway, that way Kylie M can't go on the back and I'll have to make other arrangements for dinner.

edit 3: the comfort pillion seat (from the GT) will fit on the R without changing the R rider seat too.

Last edited:
3: the comfort pillion seat (from the GT) will fit on the R without changing the R rider seat too.[/QUOTE]

comfort seat? That is an understatement lol if it’s no wider I guess I won’t be buying the new GT either..... Oh well back to my zx14

Back