2020 Rocket III with Tire Pressure Sensor Light on.....

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to update you‘ll with what has happened since I posted this problem on this forum. I received my dealer tool hardware and I downloaded the software and connected with my Rocket 3 R with ease. It asked me to get a registration code which I did in 24 hrs. I than connected with my Rocket again and clicked on instruments and disabled the TPMS. Solved it....... Thank you everyone for their feedback and assistance........

I clicked on the faults and saw this “P1575 - Cruise Switch Safety Check - not completed.” I didn’t clear it but I don’t know what this means and how to solve this issue. Anyone has ever seen this issue and solved it? Thank you in advance.....

Attachments

• 8D96CCC4-7CDD-4065-AA58-5749C08BE0B2.jpeg
    8D96CCC4-7CDD-4065-AA58-5749C08BE0B2.jpeg
    50.1 KB · Views: 38
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to update you‘ll with what has happened since I posted this problem on this forum. I received my dealer tool hardware and I downloaded the software and connected with my Rocket 3 R with ease. It asked me to get a registration code which I did in 24 hrs. I than connected with my Rocket again and clicked on instruments and disabled the TPMS. Solved it....... Thank you everyone for their feedback and assistance........

I clicked on the faults and saw this “P1575 - Cruise Switch Safety Check - not completed.” I didn’t clear it but I don’t know what this means and how to solve this issue. Anyone has ever seen this issue and solved it? Thank you in advance.....
Found this - any use?
check.jpg

Don't want to hijack the thread but does the Dealer tool come with a OBD cable? My dealer is 3 hours away and this would come in handy.

When the "fault" itself will not reappear the DTC will clear itself after 40 no-fault cycles - so I would not mind. Just follow the description @G Williams posted.

Does the Cruise Control work or do you have an error message in display of the bike?

Easy fix, but a bit too late I guess...
I purchase a OBD (USB cable) from DEALERTOOL and got delivered in a week from UK, that OBD is amazing, it connects to the bike, you can enale/ disable the TPMS and other things, clear codes and reset service intervals.
Hope that help others.
Cheers

Hi,

I bought my 2020 Rocket III R two weeks ago and instantly found two light showing up on the TFT screen. The wrench light went away when I changed the date and made it current. But the tire pressure light stays on the screen and keeps on saying “check manual, tire pressure sensor”. I have a black tire pressure cap, which means my bike is not equipped with Tire Pressure Sensor, so why is the screen showing an error. I even followed Triumph suggestion of using 40psi in both tires and ran it for a few miles, but the light stays constant. I don’t have a dealer close by and would appreciate any suggestion that would help me get rid of this error light. Thank you.
Sorry to bump up this thread again, I have same problem with my 2021 R3 GT with the TMPS Light on dash. My model wheels has no TPMS sensors equipped.
Bought Tune Ecu app, clicked TMPS disabled, TPMS light still remains on dash, no disappear.
Tune ECU shows no any error for TMPS.
Any advise woul d be very appreciated...

Attachments

• 20220803_213627.jpg
    20220803_213627.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20220804-184744_TuneECU.jpg
    Screenshot_20220804-184744_TuneECU.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20220804-184621_TuneECU.jpg
    Screenshot_20220804-184621_TuneECU.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 14
Back