2020 Rocket 3R Hot Engine.....

Until I moved the controls back, I swear I could smell fried pork at the stoplights. Only on the right side of course. Once I moved the controls, the smell went away, LOL

Until I moved the controls back, I swear I could smell fried pork at the stoplights. Only on the right side of course. Once I moved the controls, the smell went away, LOL
Your right.. Moving the controls on the GT makes a huge difference.. Instead of getting heat from 3 headers, u only get it from one.. The header material
on the inside of the shields made a huge difference.

I've taken to resting my right leg on the peg when sitting in traffic - otherwise it's just too darned hot.

On a related note has anyone found a solution for getting a very warm backside? I've started putting a small towel there just to provide some additional insulation - it can get really uncomfortable here in sunny Florida...

If the temperature is showing 'NO WARNING' in dash then its normal. ROCKET DOES GET HOT.

Hi. I have a 2020 Rocket 3R and I just did the 1000 km service. Recently I have been feeling hot air coming from the engine side. On the right side of the bike where it says Rocket 3R, the engine portion gets real hot. Is this normal? We have hot weather here (35 deg C). Can someone please share their experience. Thank you....
Change to Liqui oil 10w50, and change coolant by liqui too when > 1000 . Engine will cooler .
"We have hot weather here (35 deg C)." - the same weather with me 30-39 degC

Back