2020 Rocket 3 TFC details released!

Bad choice Triumph to make them ALL Euro 5 compliant.
Nope - 90% of purchasers simply will not care. And of those that do - a good 90% would not even use the difference. Better simply to keep Nev and others tuning away.

I know of 4 other R3's in a 10km radius - All that interests them is image.

To have different engine variants - means additional costs and for limited returns. I suppose they could simply make the de-restricted ones more expensive - but then nobody would buy them.

If I were you I'd worry more about having a dash that links to Google and therefore is supplying all sorts of info to the wide world. Imagine if the fuzz had access to your riding data.

If I were you I'd worry more about having a dash that links to Google and therefore is supplying all sorts of info to the wide world. Imagine if the fuzz had access to your riding data.

Ooooooohhhhhhh............................

The TFC is a one off collectors bike with a lot of stuff strapped on it. The guys who are fortunate enough to purchase one will get a great bike and thats for sure. Triumph have really raised the bar on this one.
The fact that the HP isn't way up there where alot of people thought it may be dont matter. The bike is lighter, more torque, has six speed, traction control,cornering ABS,cruise control,hill hold control,keyless ignition,TPS,optional bluetooth so you can run phone..go-pro etc...suspension is tops...adjustable calipers on the brakes..this bike is awesome!
So i'm not surprised at the price...i just hope the follow up Roadster and maybe 'the other' bike are both within the price range where they are affordable to the working man...i think they will be.

Thing for me is going out on the bike is my way of getting away from all the ****e your normal working life throws at you, my way of being in control for a while, I simply don’t want/require all the electronics that come with these new machines.

Thing for me is going out on the bike is my way of getting away from all the ****e your normal working life throws at you, my way of being in control for a while, I simply don’t want/require all the electronics that come with these new machines.
I know exactly what you mean. My mate has just sold his early MV-F4 (the pre gizmo widow maker version) and the bugger didn't tell me. I think Mrs B is actually quite pleased.

After years of riding the big Harley’s and Indians the 30k price tag is not that shocking to me. Its what you don’t get on a bike for that money. Irrespective of motor size it’s hard to compare this to a Roadmaster Elite or CVO Limited.

I just don’t have a need for another bike, especially another Rocket that is slower that the one I currently have.

IMG_0551 (1).JPG

At least it's a proper special this time and not just
$1000 extra for silver paint.

Not paint my friend.

Back