2018 Roadsters price drop

You already know after are conversations in Maggie Valley what am planning on doing. After much home work and reading up going to go with the 260 kit and transmission work. Along with suspension upgrades and lights. Maybe even a nice seat and paint job. Nothing that is being offered by the major bike manufactures have my interest. Looked at what is being offered in the touring market and not to impressed. To old for a sport bike and find to uncomfortable to ride even to work and back. Little voice in the head say's to it build a super Rocket. Not that Steel has influenced me at all.:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: Keeping No 74 as my daily ride but to build a brand new bike from the ground up would be interesting. After 40 years plus riding experience plus the knowledge gained on here figure we can build a bike from hell. Why drop $30,000 on a bike with traction control that only produces around 150 horse at the back wheel?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Why not buy a solid platform and throw the money where you get want you want. Ranting a bit have made up my mind. :cool::cool::cool:

Wee now we're talking. More monster rockets please :p

After the post on the super charger and talking to a few folks in Maggie valley, Will go that route. Of course will have to try to improve on what has already been done. Figure good luck on that but who knows.

Back