Landstar

Adapt adjust overcome
Ride
2015 Rocket Roadster
Any body got a good Hanso Tune for a 2015 Roadster with TORS and Ramair, and with no decel popping, new guy here and bike is new to me 1500 miles and had it for 30 days old. Ready to take the Tune ECU plunge, got the cable and and android version on my tablet and I am ready screw things up:confused:

PM Hanso, and see what he says. About TuneEcu, my advice is to read through all the user manual, a few times. I found it a bit confusing, until I read a lot, and searched a lot of threads on this forum. Once you go through the whole prcedure a few times, it's pretty easy.;)

PM Hanso, and see what he says. About TuneEcu, my advice is to read through all the user manual, a few times. I found it a bit confusing, until I read a lot, and searched a lot of threads on this forum. Once you go through the whole prcedure a few times, it's pretty easy.;)
Thanks I have been studying everything I can read. Just need a good tune now.

If you wish, I'll check see if I can get my original dyno tune with TORs?
Sure if its no problem, I don't need max hp, just a good tune to open her up, with no decel popping, I just put on a Ramair today. Thanks for any and all help.

Back