CrzystghndKC

Triumph guy happy he didn't work for Harley.
Ride
Triumph: 2005 & 2011 R3 Roadster
Asking the group for tune recommendation. Actually already have 20355 (John Miller) from the group resources. Is this what I need great. But I do need the notes that are with the download file. I guess you don't get them with the tuneecu Android version or can someone supply the updated tps, iscv settings. It says these must be reset. TIA.

I think this is what you're looking for:

I just spent the last week modifying and testing this final tune revision, you must set TPS at .64v and ISCV at .76v the reason is that if you set the TPS and ISCV at std settings there is too much lag between TPS movement and throttle movement ie it goes lean until the tps starts relaying movement to ECU - validated with Tune ECU.

I think this is what you're looking for:

I just spent the last week modifying and testing this final tune revision, you must set TPS at .64v and ISCV at .76v the reason is that if you set the TPS and ISCV at std settings there is too much lag between TPS movement and throttle movement ie it goes lean until the tps starts relaying movement to ECU - validated with Tune ECU.
Thank you

Hi
Thats my set up but where can I get the link for the tune from?
Cheers
Right here in the the resources forum. The one I am using requires change to the TPS and ISCV. If you don't want to use that there is another by Hanso that everyone likes.

The tune that I have uploaded is a dyno tune with further updates to rectify low RPM and idle issues as well as AFR throughout the whole range. If you follow the instructions and settings for both TPS and ISCV settings you will have a tune that has been validated with the use of a NEW wideband O2 sensor. Just beware there are a lot of other tunes that have not actually been validated to this extent. I have covered almost 35000 km with this tune - still unchanged.

The tune that I have uploaded is a dyno tune with further updates to rectify low RPM and idle issues as well as AFR throughout the whole range. If you follow the instructions and settings for both TPS and ISCV settings you will have a tune that has been validated with the use of a NEW wideband O2 sensor. Just beware there are a lot of other tunes that have not actually been validated to this extent. I have covered almost 35000 km with this tune - still unchanged.
And I'm still using it too and I posted the original tune where my bike was run on a Dyno at a tuner who works with TuneECU directly. He customed the tune for a couple of hours and it was improved performance.
Then John refined it and I prefer it to the original I posted. My bike same spec as yours OP. 2011 R3R with ramair, crossover and TORs.

And I'm still using it too and I posted the original tune where my bike was run on a Dyno at a tuner who works with TuneECU directly. He customed the tune for a couple of hours and it was improved performance.
Then John refined it and I prefer it to the original I posted. My bike same spec as yours OP. 2011 R3R with ramair, crossover and TORs.
Thanks Martin
Am I missing something though, where do I get the download from?

Back