2.5L Rocket Stroker Engine Kit with 6 Speed Transmission (R&D)

i'm very interesting to get the 6 speed conversion kit?
my questions are what the parts the kit will be including, how much is it and when it will be available ?

i'm very interesting to get the 6 speed conversion kit?
my questions are what the parts the kit will be including, how much is it and when it will be available ?

The design exists, has been prototyped in 3D printed parts, and lacks a builder at present.

Recommend you contact Robinson Industries (the owner usually answers the phone). You might say something along the lines of you're aware of excellent work performed for Triumph Rocket III owners, and you, like others, would *also* like to have additional parts for the sixth gear design he has seen.

When I spoke to him, he said he had another project he needed to finish, and discussed with me the few parts needed, and allowed as how he thought that would "not be difficult."

If enough of us call, maybe we will push the project over the edge to reality.

Last edited:
The design exists, has been prototyped in 3D printed parts, and lacks a builder at present.

Recommend you contact Robinson Industries (the owner usually answers the phone). You might say something along the lines of you're aware of excellent work performed for Triumph Rocket III owners, and you, like others, would *also* like to have additional parts for they sixth gear design he has seen.

When i spoke to him, he said he had another project he needed to finish, and discussed with me the few parts needed, and allowed as how he thought that would "not be difficult."

If enough of us call, maybe we will push the project over the edge to reality.
Thank you, just sent him an e-mail. I'm from Kuwait (Middle East) not the USA so time differenc is a big issue.

Now that @Joesmoe let the cat out of the bag, perhaps we can all phone up Bill Robinson, and express significant interest in the 6th gear upgrade for Rocket IIIs ;)

Maybe then he'll sign the NDA agreeing to manufacture these kits for me to sell.

Now that @Joesmoe let the cat out of the bag, perhaps we can all phone up Bill Robinson, and express significant interest in the 6th gear upgrade for Rocket IIIs ;)

Maybe then he'll sign the NDA agreeing to manufacture these kits for me to sell.

O.K. lets find out the time zone that Bill Robinson is in, and his phone number, and see how many people we can get to phone on the same day.

Lets make a date to do this.

Back