2.5L Rocket Stroker Engine Kit with 6 Speed Transmission (R&D)

Saw these on a pop-up ad, thought it might be nice to throw them into the 6th gear kit :D

upload_2019-5-21_17-39-34.png

Also the 2.5L stroker billet crank is in transit, it will be here Thursday,,, stand by for p0rnographic pics of it

:roll:

Just so you know, I will be interested in installing the six gear kit (I presume, one would want every "low hanging fruit" improvement - undercut gears, proper circlips, etc etc) *without* the stroker pieces (although, i'd be mighty tempted to co-incident order @Neville Lush pistons and valve springs, and the CES exhaust with the engine case already open).

Perhaps, you'd offer the install-ready kit and have a core charge for return of parts (and core charge would cover non-destructive testing for suitability for reuse - or this is all too much trouble, and the cost would simply include all the parts such that the transmission is known-good once assembled).

Continue to watch with interest.

Last edited:

I stroked it and gained another 11 inches :roll:

I'm thinking this will be a better than buying the new 2020 model.

Well it should deliver 2472cc instead of the 2020 Rocket 3's 2457cc, plus you will get several % more torque (and power..), unlike the new Rocket which unfortunately stayed at the same torque 221nm :(

Back