05 rocket3 tune

Aamos87

Standard Bore
Ride
2005 Rocket 3
I have a 05 Rocket3 with the Ramair and Dave Platt double shotgun exhaust. She's back firing a bit and running rough after a few miles. Anyone have a rune for Tuneecu that can get her close to right before i put her on a dyno?

I have a 05 Rocket3 with the Ramair and Dave Platt double shotgun exhaust. She's back firing a bit and running rough after a few miles. Anyone have a rune for Tuneecu that can get her close to right before i put her on a dyno?
I have a similar set up just Tors exhaust and cat removed. I’m assuming with the shotgun your cat is also removed. I’m using 20226. It works very well.

I have a similar set up just Tors exhaust and cat removed. I’m assuming with the shotgun your cat is also removed. I’m using 20226. It works very well.
Thats the one i was going to try. Yeah the dbl shotgun has no cat box. Thanks for the info!

Hey guys, a similar issue I have a 04 with Dave Platt shorty, no ram air just a KN filter, how have you found the 20226 map? been thinking of using this one myself to reduce the popping, have to admit I do kinda like a little popping on decel but and the moment it's just a little too much

Hey pal, I'm having the same exhaust from dave platt fitted 18/6. How does the exhaust sound? Cant wait to get it back

I could be wrong, but i believe the 20226 map is what my dealer installed for my cat delete setup, and what i also thought was included in new tune but evidentally not-I had k and n filter also installed. But after plugging tune ecu in and reading the tunes information for set up. it reads as only being for the cat bypass with production( factory) silencers...bike does run good. When i originally installed on my 05s original engine and including with the new engine i jus recently swapped in. But a decel pop was and is still going on.
Now i dont know if dealer didnt accomodate a more specific tune for the k+n because i told them a O2 sensor bypass was installed? IDK. lol.
If I may, id like to hop into this threads similar question to request advice on a better suited tune to my bikes unique situation, ecspecially being I soon hope to install my RAM air intake as soon as i can.lol

I could be wrong, but i believe the 20226 map is what my dealer installed for my cat delete setup, and what i also thought was included in new tune but evidentally not-I had k and n filter also installed. But after plugging tune ecu in and reading the tunes information for set up. it reads as only being for the cat bypass with production( factory) silencers...bike does run good. When i originally installed on my 05s original engine and including with the new engine i jus recently swapped in. But a decel pop was and is still going on.
Now i dont know if dealer didnt accomodate a more specific tune for the k+n because i told them a O2 sensor bypass was installed? IDK. lol.
If I may, id like to hop into this threads similar question to request advice on a better suited tune to my bikes unique situation, ecspecially being I soon hope to install my RAM air intake as soon as i can.lol
my mistake of exact details i described of my tune. To rectify and give exact correct info here. the 20226 tune the dealer installed. did infact have aftermarket silencers in its description n not production as i stated. dunno if this a huge difference. but hey worth making known:)

Back