You're going to need a lift at some point anyway for removing wheels, servicing forks, etc. I used this video as my guide and it was a piece of cake..... The shims make it easier

Thanks, it may have been you that posted that video for me once before, but try as I might I couldn't find it, so thanks for the new post.

Rz362-320trl-50
Fro. Italy.

These?

Yss Shock Absorber Rz362-320Trl-07 (Twin Shock)
NZ$899.00
MORE INFO

Product Group:
Rear Twin Shock

Product Type: Emulsion Gas Shock (Top Line)
Piston Size: 36mm
Shaft Size: 12mm
Shock Length: 320mm
Features:
T = Threaded Spring Preload
R = Rebound Adjustable
L = Length Adjustable

A Gas Shock absorber is a hydraulic shock absorber which contains low pressure nitrogen gas inside the cylinder to minimize foam or bubbles in the hydraulic oil. This makes the shock absorber work more smoothly by reducing hesitation during damper operation.
The Emulsion Gas Shock uses a mix of oil and gas. By compressing the nitrogen gas to mix with the hydraulic oil, the added pressure makes the shock absorber work more flexibly and respond better for the rider.
This Emulsion Gas Shock works as an upsidedown Shock, and allows for Rebound adjustment only.

YSS_sample_ec128384-51f2-4865-9661-bdf2f2c86c78_grande_2x.jpg

These?

NZ$899.00
MORE INFO

Product Group:
Rear Twin Shock

Features:
R = Rebound Adjustable
L = Length Adjustable

A Gas Shock absorber is a hydraulic shock absorber which contains low pressure nitrogen gas inside the cylinder to minimize foam or bubbles in the hydraulic oil. This makes the shock absorber work more smoothly by reducing hesitation during damper operation.
The Emulsion Gas Shock uses a mix of oil and gas. By compressing the nitrogen gas to mix with the hydraulic oil, the added pressure makes the shock absorber work more flexibly and respond better for the rider.
This Emulsion Gas Shock works as an upsidedown Shock, and allows for Rebound adjustment only.

Kinda.. it's a different part number. You need RZ362-320TRL-50-X

YSS shocks are manufacturered in Thailand. You could take a little holiday and go pick some up. Watch out for the love you wrong-time ladies tho, big hands, Adams Apple.

Around 20,000km hard riding. Roads where I know I would get "bum shunts", I got none. Great under load and speed. They are a Thai company but are built in Adelaide. I had mine prepared by "Promecha Motorcycle Suspension" in Melbourne with a change in spring tension and re-valve for my weight. (One man operation building race suspension - Had them done as he built suspension for my TR1 XV1000) Mine are the next up from the Pic @Ishrub posted above - they have damper control at the base and adjustable length. All up the same price as above except in AU, $899. Love em.
IMG_2499[1].JPG

Last edited:
These?

NZ$899.00
MORE INFO

Product Group:
Rear Twin Shock

Features:
R = Rebound Adjustable
L = Length Adjustable

20190125_205249.jpg

Back