Slim Pickens

.020 Over
Ride
2022 triple black
Can anyone tell me a part number that will fit a 2017 roadster? Progressive seems to stop listing numbers after 2014.

Many thanks

They are all the same mate, just use the 2014 versions and I suggest you go 13" rather than stock 12.5 inch for a smoother ride and better handling. The 13" have longer travel and therefore softer springs for the same carrying capability even in HD version. If you weigh over 250lbs and whether or not you even occasionaly carry a passenger go the heavy duty (HD)version. They should be fine solo at least preload setting but give you extra capability with a pillion and luggage load.

Black is cheaper than chrome too.

Last edited:
They are all the same mate, just use the 2014 versions and I suggest you go 13" rather than stock 12.5 inch for a smoother ride and better handling. The 13" have longer travel and therefore softer springs for the same carrying capability even in HD version. If you weigh over 250lbs and whether or not you even occasionaly carry a passenger go the heavy duty (HD)version. They should be fine solo at least preload setting but give you extra capability with a pillion and luggage load.

Black is cheaper than chrome too.

Will the taller shock raise seat height?

Thanks

Yeah but only 0.5" - 1' but the payoff is immense for comfort and handling especially with an Exedra 55 profile tire. If seat height an issue get a R3 Classic or Standard 2005 - 2009 seat which have a lower seat height or have it cut down by cutting some of the foam out of your existing seat and re-using the same cover.

How tall and heavy are you?

Yeah but only 0.5" - 1' but the payoff is immense for comfort and handling especially with an Exedra 55 profile tire. If seat height an issue get a R3 Classic or Standard 2005 - 2009 seat which have a lower seat height or have it cut down by cutting some of the foam out of your existing seat and re-using the same cover.

How tall and heavy are you?

5' 9" 179

Yeah not HD then and maybe need to stick to 12.5" but don't get tempted to go shorter or you will get a rougher ride and less travel. Have your seat cut down instead if you must.

Back