Actually, I think I might be onto something here...

Now, basically the only new principle involved with the YSS shock is that instead of compression being generated by the relative motion of gas and air, it’s produced by the modial interaction of magneto-reluctance and capacitive diractance. The shocks have a base plate of prefabulated amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings were in a direct line with the panametric fan.

The lineup consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzelvanes, so fitted to the ambifacient lunar waneshaft that sidefumbling was effectively prevented. The main winding was of the normal lotus o-deltoid type placed in panendermic semiboloid slots of the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a non-reversible tremie pipe to the differential girdlespring on the ‘up’ end of the grammeters. Moreover, whenever fluorescence score motion is required, it may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm to reduce sinusoidal depleneration.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Actually, I think I might be onto something here...

Now, basically the only new principle involved with the YSS shock is that instead of compression being generated by the relative motion of gas and air, it’s produced by the modial interaction of magneto-reluctance and capacitive diractance. The shocks have a base plate of prefabulated amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings were in a direct line with the panametric fan.

The lineup consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzelvanes, so fitted to the ambifacient lunar waneshaft that sidefumbling was effectively prevented. The main winding was of the normal lotus o-deltoid type placed in panendermic semiboloid slots of the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a non-reversible tremie pipe to the differential girdlespring on the ‘up’ end of the grammeters. Moreover, whenever fluorescence score motion is required, it may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm to reduce sinusoidal depleneration.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Hahahahaha I just spat my coffee all over my phone!!!!!

exactly what I needed to hear, and may I say your command of the technical jargon is beyond Reproach.. WPM sounds perfect and the “compressio-spoboulium factor” would seem to be a real selling point.

Perfect thanks.
I can second those remarks. I have shocks and front springs from YSS. Handling is much improved and the bike feels more comfortable to ride. How do they compare to other brands? No idea. Much better than stock though.

I can second those remarks. I have shocks and front springs from YSS. Handling is much improved and the bike feels more comfortable to ride. How do they compare to other brands? No idea. Much better than stock though.

Well I think that’s all that really matters eh.

You're going to need a lift at some point anyway for removing wheels, servicing forks, etc. I used this video as my guide and it was a piece of cake..... The shims make it easier

Ratchet straps over a rafter in the shed - looped under the rear fender mounting points. Lifts the frame - no chance of damaging the underside of the engine. Easy to get the heights exactly right to remove and refit shocks by hand.
Yes your right I've even used the strap on my luggage rack to take a little weight off. Then I still changed one at a time. I also used the strap method when adjusting the length of the shock. (Depending on which shocks you buy.) Ill probably be uncreasing the lengths of mine when I put on the 18 inch rim since the 240/40/18 wheel is smaller diameter then the 240/55/16.

Actually... I think I did Jack it up when I changed them one at a time. Cos the shock will be compressed when in normal situ cos of static sag. So the bike would need to be lifted.

Back