Would any one in the U.S. be able to help me out with posting a small package to Aus

Wash your mouth out with soap, i escaped Pig face thatcher 30 years ago but still a green card holder, born and raised in bonny old Scotland (true blue nose)
Last time i saw you your nose was still white, what happened to you???

You all have my adrress so come one come all just do not all come at once:)(trying to keep it clean)
Dave--- you should concider sending your address via PM So the world want know where you live
HEHE do not give a f**k who knows my address anyone from here starts stalking me and I will throw Petes(flyreels) stuff at you.:D

Wash your mouth out with soap, i escaped Pig face thatcher 30 years ago but still a green card holder, born and raised in bonny old Scotland (true blue nose)

This here post reads a little "CROFTish" to me? :eek: :roll:
30 years here and you don't like it???
:p

This here post reads a little "CROFTish" to me? :eek: :roll:
30 years here and you don't like it???
:p

Be careful you know how sensitive we Scottish people are:p I love this country just as I love my homeland I am not one of the f**kheads who come here and bash America right left and center.
My two kids (26&24) were both born in Redondo Beach CA and if I ever heard them say they were Scottish/American I would kick them up and down the street so hard the scottish national football team would sign me up.
One of the problems in America is split identity you hear it all the time, african/american-korean/ american-mexican/american-cuban/american need I go on.

Be careful you know how sensitive we Scottish people are:p I love this country just as I love my homeland I am not one of the f**kheads who come here and bash America right left and center.
My two kids (26&24) were both born in Redondo Beach CA and if I ever heard them say they were Scottish/American I would kick them up and down the street so hard the scottish national football team would sign me up.
One of the problems in America is split identity you hear it all the time, african/american-korean/ american-mexican/american-cuban/american need I go on.

Heh Heh Heh
And Good on ya!
Just yanking your leg, Amigo.

You should have asked me earlier Pete - could have gone in your box and saved you shipping cost too!

Back